Four star students

Libra pov

We were in are first period class with Athena, she was teaching us the history of past zodiacs and powers that they had and most common to least common ones to be reserved "Now from what you've told me you have a common power for an Aquarius" she said "But it gives me a headache, and drives me crazy" Aqua said, ever since we were little she's hated being able to hear people's thought, but she loved that she could communicate and control people against their will without them even knowing, which made me fear her a bite.

"And from what you told me you have a rare power, considering the first Libra had it and no one has reserved it since, it incredibly strong" she informed me and I was shock.

'I have a rare power!?'

The bell rang indicating that class was over now "Ok your next class will be outside with Poseidon and Artemis, now go and enjoy your break" she smiled, as we walked out the class.

"Hey Aqua, do you wanna let me teleport us to the roof?" I asked her and she shrugged saying sure. With two seconds we were on the roof wanting for are friends to show up so we could test them. After about two minutes Virgo and Taurus showed up.

'Guess we're testing them first.'

"So...what up with the new uniform?" Taurus asked

"Well you know the legend of the Zodiac right?" Aqua questioned and they nodded their head

"Ok, Aqua and I are part of it and we think you two meant be as well, the reason we got into the high ranking classes is because of that" I told them and they look at us like we were crazy.

"Lib, Virgo wants you to prove that it's true" Aqua sighed, and Virgo's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

"How the hell did you know that?!" Virgo yelled in shock "Cause I read your mind duh" she replied

"And if you don't believe me ask Libra to show you her power" Aqua said and they all turned to me "Fine" I huffed and tried focusing on making lightning appear between two of my figures, more prissily my right indict.

and thumb and to my surprise it worked "Ok we believe" they said in unison "So how long have you had these powers," Taurus asked "Since we were six, and since we didn't know if any of you guys had powers we think to tell you" I replied.

"Ok so how are you guys going to know if we have powers?" Virgo asked

"Simple, we're going to test you guys, and we're are the others?" Aqua questioned

"They went to the pizza shop not too far away" Taurus said "And you didn't want to go!?" I looked at her in shock

"I dragged her here, now let's start the test" Virgo said

"Ok let's try this..."

~~~~~

"Oh my god I can talk and turn into animals, this is so cool" Virgo yelled

"I'm an earth binder cool" Taurus said.

I guess that means we should take them to the principal and have him give them new uniforms for the star program, yah it's strange that's what the high ranking class is called "Ok let's go to the office" I said as the followed me down stairs.

~~~~~

"Ok is this some kind of joke, first you and Aqua get chosen for the start program and now you two" Scorpio yelled and I couldn't help but laugh

"Well if you guys had come at recess you would be in it to" I said plainly

"You're cold" he said and I giggled

"I learned from the best, now we need to get outside for are class and you actually need to get to your classes so bye" I said walking over to Gemini and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to class with Virgo, Taurus and Aquarius.

When we got there we saw a man and a woman dress in combat gear "Good day ladies I'm Artemis and this is Poseidon, we'll be your teacher for combat and help you control your powers and make them stronger" Artemis informed us. Artemis is a woman who most likely in her later twenties or early thirds, with dark chocolate brown her and golden brown eyes with slightly tanned hair.

'Now that makes sense to why they had combat gear on'

"So who wants to try using their magic first?" Poseidon asked and my friends all pointed at me "Ok Libra, show us what magic you use" he said and I sighed 'Just take deep breaths' I thought as I remember the time I was in the Amazon with my family and there was a light rains shower.

When I opened my eyes again I saw clouds forming and but not enough to block the sun and then rain fell, it felt amazing "So you use weather magic very interesting, so who's going next?" He asked

"Oh can I choose?" I asked jumping up and down, he nodded his head and smirked devilishly as I looked at my friends "Virgo" I said as she gave me the death glare.

"Ok" she said as she toke a deep breath and turned into a wolf then turn back after two minutes "So I'm guessing you can take to animals as well, right" Artemis asked and Virgo nodded her head yes.

After they check out all of our powers they told us to go to lunch early, when the bell rang we were surrounded by people asking us questions.

"How did you get into the program?"

"Do you have to take some kind of test your do they look at your grades from junior high?"

"What are you classes like?"

"How many students can get in the program?" and so on that I couldn't even count. I felt as if my head was going to explode, when my hero came to the rescue me.

"Ok leave them alone, if you want to know the answer to your questions ask the principal" Gemini shouts to the crowed as he stood in front of us and the students all walked away.

"Ok, help me get into the program like you said you would" he demanded, pointing a finger in my face.

"Tomorrow cause I'm tired and I don't want to" I replied and he started pouting which was so cute "Scorpio right, you are cold...when you want to be" he mumbled the last part thinking I didn't hear him.

"Since when did you start listening to my brother?" I questioned him when Taurus told me we get to leave school since we don't have any other classes and are parents brought as stuff to the mansion. When we got there I chose my room and then I went and grabbed my stuff and put them in it. My room was about the size of 4 ½ apartment, with ocean blue walls, dark blue curtains, big arched windows and two large glass doors that matched the windows connected to a balcony. I walked down stair into the living to what the girls were doing.

"Hey guys do you wanna watch a horror movie?" Aquarius asked as Virgo protested but ended up watching any ways, we were watching the descent. Good movie but I got to admit, I'm kind of scared about going into caves now.

_________________________________
So what do you think good or bad, anyways I hoped you enjoyed it. If you have any ships you want to see just leave a comment, or even comment about what you want to see.