Saved by the Stars

Aries pov

I hate I high school, it's basically a world with cruelty, horny kids and snobby people. Or at least that was half of the population here. I hardly see any of my friends anymore. I always hung out with the girls, like Virgo, Libra, Aqua, Taurus and Pisces, but know it's like we all drifted into our own world.

Like Taurus, Libra, Virgo and Aquarius are in the Star Program so I hardly see them at school, and any time I do people are always crowding them or my "Boyfriend" would drag me off some were. And Pisces is always hanging out with does preppy cheerleaders and sadly she's one of them; well minus the preppy part.

I would be able to hang with her from time to time, but Axel would always pull me to the jock table, and I hated sitting there. Most of all I hated Axel. He's a year or two older than me, he's the captain of the football team, he's a play boy or should I say fuck boy, and right now he's black mailing me into being his lovely little girlfriend.

So right now my life is shit, but as of late I've been feeling weird. Like I would feel like I'm turning into a heater and the next I would feel normal again. One time I felt so hot that passed I out right in the middle of class and had to be sent to the hospital cause I couldn't breathe. And to top it all off if I do one thing that my so called "Boyfriend" doesn't like I get hit, if I tell anyone he'll use the black mail against me and I'm not allowed to talk any of my male friends, oh and I almost forgot, I can't go anywhere without him knowing.

If you're wondering if it's just when I'm at school then think again. It's all day, twenty-four seven, three sixty-five.

I was walking to class, totally hoping not to bump into Axel because I may or may not have been avoiding him for a good soiled three days. So that means I'm gonna get it if he gets his hands on me.

Just as I was about to round the corner to my class I bumped into a few old friends of mine. Cancer, Sagittarius and Capricorn, Just between you and me; I may or may not have a crush on Capricorn.

"Hey Aries, long time no see" Sagittarius greeted, I just nodded my head.

"How are you guys" I asked

"We're good..." Capricorn started but I stop listening when I saw Axel, and he was shooting ice cold daggers into me "res... ires... ARIES"

I turned back my attention to them and they looked at me in concern "You ok, you look a bit pale" Cancer pointed out. I nodded my head and looked over to see Axel stalking his way here.

'Time to bolt or else I'm die'

"Well it was good talking to you guys but I got to go"

"But-"

"See ya" I yelled. I sprinted down the hallway as fast as I could. When I finally thought I had made it a safe distance away, I stopped to catch my breath, only to be thrown into the lockers. Pain shoot through my back and abdomen as someone started to kick me in my stomach repeatedly.

"What did I tell you would happen if you ignored me and talked to those friends of yours" Axel growled, he's kicks came hard and faster but I refused to tell let a single sound come out my mouth. "Answer me whore" he growled pulling me up by my hair, I was in too much pain to even let a moan of pain so how does he expected me to talk.

"Put her down" I heard a familiar voice yell, I turned around to see my friends from the Star Program, who were standing with their arms crossed glaring at Axel. He let go of my hair causing me to drop to the ground like a rag doll.

"You bastard" Taurus growled as she got ready to pounce on Axel but got held back. When  Axel wasn't looking I ran over to them started cry on Libra's shoulder.

"If you ever come near her again, you regret it" Leo warned in a unusually dark voice that sent shivers down my spine. I heard Axel laugh like a manic "Oh and what are you guys going to about?"

"Do you really want to know the answer to that?" Scorpio smirked, while Axel just mirrored his expression.

"Listen freshman, I'm the king of this school, so show some respect." He sneered getting up in Scorpio's face before walking over to me, but Libra, Virgo and Aqua pushed me behind them so he couldn't get any closer.

"Move out of my way" he growled but they didn't move a muscle "Over my die body" Aqua hissed. Axel looked taken aback cause she wasn't scared of him but he quickly covered up his shock with a smirk "I could arrange that right now" Axel sneered at her, and I noticed she tensed up a bit.

"Like hell you will. Touch her or any of them for that matter and I'll give you a one way ticked to hell" Scorpio boomed, as he stepped in front of her. Axel face changed from angry to outright enrage. He swung his arm at Scorpio only to have it blocked by Libra.

"Don't even try it" her voice was low and deadly like it wasn't even her anymore and her aura was dark and angry "Tell me how long have you been abusing my friend here, if you don't answer then I'll beat your ass along with Taurus who is actually ready to kill you right now then I'll turn you into the principal, better yet the authorities" Libra treated but it didn't scared him. He leaned down and whispered something into her ear that made her tense up and the he walked away.

"Are you ok, what did he say to you?!" Gemini demanded as he inspected her to make sure she's ok "Dude my sister is fine so calm down" Scorpio said rolling his eyes, watching them have one of does silly old fights they used to have made me laugh, something I haven't done in a long time.

"Glad your smile again" Taurus said, as she pulled me into a bones crushing hug.

"Thanks you guys, I owe you guys big time" I smiled warmly at them

"No need. You're friend and you were in trouble, we had to help you" Virgo reassured me.

"Do you want to skip school with us, we're on our way to find you since we already asked the others who are waiting outside" Gemini said

"Sure, it's better than being in this dump" I laughed as we made our way out the school and to the mansion that they lived in.