What's happening too me?

Gemini pov

It's been about a week since Libra, Aqua, Virgo and Taurus got into the star program and the still haven't helped me get into it like they promised. I was running to school cause I woke up late and at the point I'm gonna get a D.T like usual 'There goes my promise down the drain' I thought.

I sighed and the next thing I knew I felt this giant gust of wind and I was in front of the school "The hell..." I said to myself when someone jumped on to my back.

"Hey Gem what ya doing?" Libra asked smiling like a fool as her brother laughed at my pain "Well I was going to school until you broke my back" I retorted as she rolled her eyes and got off scoffing.

"Whatever you say, you should get to class before the bell rings" she said "Same goes for you" Scorpio said 'Yes, my man.'

"Actually my class doesn't start until 10 unlike you guys, so you should hurry up cause the bells gonna ring in about 10 minutes. See yah." She smirked.

She walked off and disappeared out of nowhere "The hell!? Where'd she go?" Scorpio and I yelled I'm shock, when he got a text from her saying get your ass to class.

'Is she spying on us or something?' I thought as I ran to my locker almost at the speed of light "What's happening to me..." I said under my breath as I opened my locker to find a note.

Meet me at the top of the roof at recess, and try not to run around too much or you'll make a tornado Gem.
                        ~Libra

'Ok it official, she's spying on us. Hold on what did she mean by make a tornado?'

I closed my locker and speed walked to class and it looked like I was running. I was starting to freak myself out a little, as I got to my first class math or I like to call it torture. I would normally site next to Libra in math class but she part of the star program so I site with Leo who seem a little depressed "Yo dude are you ok?" I asked taking my site.

"No I feel like Virgo watching me twenty-four seven three sixty-five. It like she watches my every move, like she's inspecting me to turn into a monster or something" he said slamming his head back on the desk.

"Well at least I'm not the only ahhhhh" screamed as I touched his arm and it was hot like it would burn me to ash in a second "Dude why are you so fucking hot" I hissed holding my injured hand.

"Thanks for the complement" he said as I glared at him.

"I'm talking about your god damn touch you idiot" I growled when a felt cold air surrounded my hand and my jaw dropped when I saw Libra in the door way with her eyes glowing. When it was healed she passed out but Taurus caught her and helped her up.

'WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING HELL WAS THAT!?' I screamed in my head.

"Please tell me I didn't just see ..." Leo starts

"Libra's eyes glow? Yah you just did" a look of disbelief cover all over his face as I took out my phone and sent her a text, she replied not even five seconds later

Libra

 What the fuck happened to your eyes?

 And how did you heal my hand?

 I have no idea what you're talking about😊.

Oh really then tell that to my face, cause Leo and I both saw you😡!

 And what evidence do you have to prove that theory of your Gem😮?

Uhm... we'll I don't have any😒. 

But I saw it and I have an eye witness😆.

Lib: 😧 whatever Gem, I have to go. I need to search up something and this is wasting my time. I'll see you letter and bring Leo with you😘.

I sighed at the text, shoving my phone back into my pocket and turned to face Leo "She said for you to come with me at recess to the roof and she doesn't know what I'm talking about" I muttered. He rolled his eyes saying "Of course she doesn't" sarcasm ranging through his voice.

When math finished I had gym next and to my surprise Libra was there with Virgo and some guy who was talking to my gym teacher then walked off so I ran over as she frowned at me which confused me.

"Didn't I tell you not to run idiot" she said crossings her arms as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yah whatever, why are you here at my gym class and who's that?" I asked pointing to the guy who's talking with Virgo "Oh that's our gym teachers or at least one of them that is" she replied.

"Ok but why are you here?" I asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Is there a problem with me being here?" She asked innocently.

"Yes, now why are you here?" I half yelled at her causing her to back up a bite and put her hands up in defense.

"Are teacher told us to come here and watch well Taurus and Aquarius have gym with our other gym teacher" she admitted as I sighed for another time today.

"I heard you're on the track and field team now" she said and I looked at her in shock "Who told you that?" I asked "No one cause I saw for myself cause I'm on it or did you forget I always do track and field" she huffed as she puffed out her cheeks which was so cute.

"Libra what are you doing here" Leo asked as he ran up to us "One of her gym teacher brought her and Virgo here to watch are gym class which isn't creepy at all" I grunted the last part sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny, see you after your class" she said walking off to Virgo.

"Well this is going to be an interesting class" Leo snorted, as we got ready to do are laps when I remember Libra told me not to run but I didn't understand why so I just ignore her warning.

I started running, and my speed quickened every time to a point that is was so fast that I couldn't see anybody, just a blur of people and trees. When I stop freaking out like crazy, I look down to find myself in the air "What's happening to me?" was the last thing I said before blacking out.