List of Movies and TV Shows Quoted (In Order of Appearance)

The following information was gathered using several different web sources. If any of the information is incorrect, please let me know so I can fix the error. Thank you.

Chapter 1: Monday

1. "GOOOOOOOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!"

Movie: Good Morning, Vietnam

This movie released in 1987, and the actor who said the quote was Robin Williams. He played the role of Adrian Cronauer in this movie.

2. "You got it, dude!"

TV Show: Full House

This TV show ran from 1987 to 1995, and the actresses who said the quote were twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Together, they played the role of Michelle Tanner, who says this quote several times throughout the series.

3. "Steak and eggs and eggs and steak. That's what you should have for breakfast.

Delicious!

Steak and eggs and eggs and steak. Just making sure you heard.

I got it!"

TV Show: Family Guy

This animated TV show debuted in 1999 and, as of 2017, is still active. The actor who said the quote was Seth MacFarlane. Among many other characters in this show, he voices both Phineas and Barnaby, the characters who said the quote.

4. "Rosebud."

Movie: Citizen Kane

This movie released in 1941, and the actor who said the quote was Orson Welles. He played the role of Charles Foster Kane in this movie.

5. "Cause I've got a golden ticket. I've got a golden twinkle in my eye."

Movie: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

This movie released in 1971, and the actor who said the quote was Jack Albertson. He played the role of Grandpa Joe in this movie.

6. "I'd never given much thought to how I would die...but dying in place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward."

Movie: Twilight

This movie released in 2008, and the actress who said the quote was Kristen Stewart. She played the role of Isabella "Bella" Swan in this movie.

7. "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to?"

Movie: Taxi Driver

This movie released in 1976, and the actor who said the quote was Robert De Niro. He played the role of Travis Bickle in this movie.

8. "FUCK GASPAR GOMEZ, AND FUCK THE FUCKIN' DIAZ BROTHERS! FUCK 'EM ALL!"

Movie: Scarface

This movie released in 1983, and the actor who said the quote was Al Pacino. He played the role of Tony Montana in this movie.

Only half of the first word of this quote is said in the story, but I've included the full quote here so you (the readers) can understand exactly why Peter muffled Bobby.

9. "How should I know?! I'm retarded!"

TV Show: South Park

This animated TV show debuted in 1997 and, as of 2017, is still active. The actor who said the quote was Trey Parker. Among many other characters in this show, he voices Eric Cartman, the character who said the quote.