Chapter 12 {Edited}

-Chapter 12-

Derrick's POV

Sorry

That was I mostly good at saying sorry. Being left alone with just my sister and my parents dead just made me so angry. But I'm sorry Lucy. I just hope you can me as the kind of brother you wanted 3 years ago.

I was so trapped in my miserable mind that I didn't even notice Julie walking next to me. As we entered our room, I crashed. I cried and cried, didn't care that my mate sees me this way. That she saw me as a cry baby. She gave me a pity look and hugged me close to her. She just rubbed my arms to calm me but I just kept on crying for what is in my heart.

"I know, I know, its about your sister." she cooed and tried to calm me down. I didn't stop crying though. For a fact that my sister hates me for what I have done to her.

"I-I-I just can't stop, my parents left me and my sister doesn't want anything to do me. My l-life is a mess" I cried. Her eyes showed sympathy.

"Derek! It's not your fault. You were just blinded by anger. Everything was done for a reason." she said smoothly. Yeah, but why? What dis I ever do that made my life like this?

"How can I put it up to her?" I asked her, she thought for a moment.

"Why can't you tell her that you have changed?" she suggested, I shook my head.

"She wouldn't listen, she would just push me away." I said sadly.

"Then maybe time. Time will tell if she will forgive you or not. Just let her clear things in her mind."  She kissed my forehead and walked out of our room.

Yeah, maybe time. Probably forever, but I'm giving up. I'll be the brother that Lucy wanted be to be. Maybe Julie's right. Time will tell.

Dang it! If my mate would have heard that, she'd probably shove it into my face declaring that she's right.

But right now I'll just wait.

Vincent's POV

From what I saw that had happened between Shawn and Lily made me feel jealous. Yeah I saw them together talking about chances and stuff like that. I guess I just realized that I can't have Lucy just being a friend. Guess I'll have to change my plans.

I thought of ways to have Lucy coming back into my arms and I can just picture us being together. Having my pups run around the pack and stuff like that. (A/n: It rhymed! XD) I grinned devilishly.

I thought you wanted her as a friend now! my wolf yelled through my head.

Things has changed, I can't stand the sight of her being happy with him that it should be me that she is happy with! I growled at him.

I have to think of a plan to make her love me instead of that douche bag.

____________________________________________________________________

New Edited Chapter! So i've been observing that the words has increased so I donno know if you guys think that its longer or not. But right now I just want to hear what you REALLY think! Like as it can be negative or positive remarks about the book. Because I knkw I have sinned against you guys. :(

That probably you hate me with a passion for not making any sequel or editing the book faster and stuff like that. But seriously, I always felt so lazy to just edit or right stuff right now. And also I wanted to publish the sequel once the whole editing is finished. Cause Ill be change some things at the end of thus book.

Despite you guys hating me right now. Thanks for just reading, voting this book. I appreciate it guys! Thanks alot.

:)

-G