Chapter 3 {Edited}

-Chapter 3-

Lucy's POV

As I stared into brown eyes that kept me captivated. I didn't realize who he was because of his eyes. The gaze was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. As I looked away moment and looked again at my beautiful brown eyed mate.

I gasped.

Who I didn't realize that it was Vincent Marsh.

I just stared in awe for a moment of his handsome face. 

Until he face turned to disgust. His face now emotionless, and he said the words that made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"I, Vincent Marsh, reject Lucy Hale, as my mate. Like why would I want a mate like you? Your weak, pathetic, low-life, freak of nature. I don't even know why I bother talking to you right now, because you are just a waste of my time." He rejected and told me everything that I was with pure disgust. Lucille howled in agony and pain. I stepped back from him. My eyes being filled with unshed tears.

My mate, said all of those to me. I looked around me and all I see was pack members looking at me with disgust, I could see humans also looking at me like that. I was really hated this much, even the humans hate me so much. 

They probably think I told my feelings to Alpha Vincent, then got busted. Tears started falling down my face. I just have to do what I have to do. I brought my attention in again to Alpha Vincent's. His face blank, like it doesn't matter.

Who am I kidding? He wouldn't care even after a million years. I managed to keep myself together. 

"I, Lucy Hale, accept Vincents Marsh rejection...." I started walking away from him until I stopped for a while then looked at him for the last time, "sorry, sorry for not being the mate you expected to have."  I saw regret in his eyes, but vanished quickly. He just looked at me with an emotionless face.

I didn't care if it was lunch time still at school, I just walked home, I don't recall this as a home anymore. I now arrived at my room in the attic. I then crashed. I cried, I cried for everything, I cried, because of my parents, my brother, the pack abusing me and making me their slave. I just cried in my room and letting everything in my heart out.

......

After a few hours, I finally stopped crying and I just looked at the window thinking what will I do next, and then it hit me. I will run away.

I started to pack my things with my small bag. After stuffing my things I quickly threw my bag outside the window then thankfully we are were wolves so I jumped from my room to the ground.

I shifted into my wolf, my wolf still yearns for her mate, but I told her it was for the best. I ran as fast as I can into the forest. A few tears escaped while I ran, I also didn't bother writing a note to them for they wouldn't care. Not even my brother. For 6 years I now have the courage to run away, the reason I didn't run away is because I thought that my mate can save me, but now I just learned it from the hard way.

You just have to learn how to do it on your own.

And I will never I mean never Forgive them. And that's what I tend to keep.

Vincent's POV

When I rejected her I thought I did the right thing, but my heart shattered into million pieces when she accepted my rejection. My wolf howled in pain after her rejection.

You fool, why did you have to reject the most beautiful mate in the world!!! my wolf growled at me.

Beautiful? More like a shame to my pack?! I growled back, Before he could growl again I shut him up in my mind.

"Oh hey baby. You know I actually thought that your mate would be different but I think that fate put you up with that bitch." Chloe grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the school halls then brought me into the janitors closet and boy I know where this heading...

~~~~~~~

After the make out session, I quickly got out of that place I felt so guilty doing this to Lucy, but I quickly remembered what she looked liked. My wolf continued growling at me and his growls were louder by the minute, but I chose to ignore it.

 After school I hopped in my car and went straight to the pack house. It wasn't yet time to go home, but who cares. Even other students do it. Once I arrived inside the pack house I didn't notice any snack in the table nor anything.

Hmm she thinks this can make me go back to her....I thought. I ran up to her room in the attic where I told her to live in from now on, but only to find nothing. I became worried, no not worried I began panicking. 

I heard the door open revealing Derrick looking around Lucy's room. I could see it in his eyes that he's becoming worried. Of course he's becoming worried its his sister. But why the sudden change of heart?

"Derrick? What are you doing in Lucy's room?" I asked,

"Oh I came to the kitchen smelling nothing so I was about to come here, but only to find you looking around her room. But why?"

"I just happen to the same thing but she's not here." I looked around her small room, when I checked one last time something caught my nose. It was her scent leading to the window. The window was wide opened and I quickly knew what had happened.

No clothes, faint scent, and window wide open. Tears started to form from my eyes and I started crying. I looked at Derrick, I saw him in the ground crying too. I guess he figured it out too.

See it was all your fault jerk! Maybe if you didn't rejected her she wouldn't have left?! my wolf howled at me. Was it disappointment that I should be feeling right now?

What have I done?

Derrick's POV

When I looked around my little sisters room I then thought that she left me.

She left me.

Our parents would be so disappointed in me bullying my sister blaming everything on her.  I am such a horrible brother. I then turned around to looking at Vincent only to find him crying also. I saw him rejecting my sister at school. I then saw red.

My blood boiled. I quickly punched his jaw. He landed near the window, he looked at me with surprised eyes. His eyes immediately looked down.

"I guess I deserved that," he told me, this only got my anger to grow.

"Of course you deserved it, like hell, you deserve a lot not just that punch!" I shouted at him. His eyes grew darker.

"Oh, like you didn't abuse her too? You were her brother! You were suppose to help her, but look what you did, you just bully her like the rest of us." He taunted me. He was right. I was her brother, I should've help her, protected her. I looked down and just walked out of her room. Feeling like shit.

Don't worry Lucy, I will find you. That is a promise.