2 •• Learn How to Heal ••

* throws music **which doesn't belong to me** and runs away * sorry guys!!! gotta blast before Luca kills me!!! or worse!!!

•••

"tenshi-chan..? what're you doing?? it's four in the morning..."

"tch! shut up shit rat! i'm trying to concentrate..!"

"geeeeeezzz~~!! you couldn't do it later??"

"it has soft notes you damn demon! just relax and listen to it... quietly!!"

"ahahah!! alright tenshi-chan~~"

•••

"w.. why...?" a blonde haired figure was sitting down on the bloodied ground, bullets and glasses were scattered around him and the other figure, who's covered in blood. The blonde was hunched over, gripping the bleeding teen's arm in desperation "y- yo- you're an a- angel.. yo- u can't die easily..!!"

"n.. ot.. dy... ing...." the dying figure was able to huff angrily, before caughing up more blood that dribble down his chin "just... go.. in... bac.. k" he said then he winced slightly when the grip on his arm tighten

"d- don't! p- please don't leave me alone!!" the hunched figure wailed, the tears streaming down his face looked endless, and his expression was pitiful to watch, he looked like wanted to scream and yell and kick, anything to keep the light in his arms from burning out "·····an..!! you can't go away.."

"hah..? yo.. u're no.. t alo... ne shi.. hah.. shitty hyde.."

•••

" ' oi!! what are you doing with that camera shit rat!?!? ' "

it was almost sunrise, the room was relatively clean and neat except for the bed where someone was sitting on. his body was wrapped around a blanket and in his hand was a digital camera, which was the only light source in the room, that looked slightly old and ruined, though the video it showed clearly showed that it's still working

lawless, stayed silent as he watch the years old video

" ' i'm just making a video angel cakes~! like uhm... a documentary!! yea!! that's right!! ' "

lawless smiled fondly, his eyes glossy with tears he refused to let fall. in the jerky video he could see an agitated ravenette that was trying his best to play the piano without paying any mind to the person videoing him " ' you rotten hedgehog!! i'm trying to concentrate here!! ' "

" ' awww~~ come on tenshi-chan~~!! one video wouldn't hurt right!!! alright!! here's you host lawless-chan with the famous li- gah!!! ' "

" ' die until you die you damn demon!!!!! ' "

" ' lichtan~!! look what you did!! you better hope it's not cracked you stupid angel!! ' "

the video was moving alot, and in it could be heard someone laughing and another one screaming in anger, then the video stopped

''' play next video '''

> yes no

the vampire clicked yes almost immidietly, then the next video played. this time, his eve was sitting on the bed, looking straight at the camera with a glare and his arms crossed " ' well?? what's so important that you have to video this shitrat ' "