"Umm....Ciel, is Sebastian Japanese by any chance?" He looks at me and shrugs, "I honestly don't know much about him.."

And your willing to put your life in his hands....... well then..

Sebastian starts talking again
(Oh my fricking god Sebastian STOP making food seem super complicated!!!)
"We devised this scheme to show but a small token of our thanks for your devoted efforts on behalf of the Funtom Company."

In the long grass I spot three of the four people I saw outside earlier.

"That's the legendary first-rate Phantomhive hospitality for you!" Mr.Damiano admires.

I look over next to me and see Ciel eating already. O-oh we can eat now? Yay!! Thanks for the meal!

And only at that moment I realized.....

I can't use chopsticks ;-;

"Pssss..... Ciel! I don't know how to use chopsticks!!" I whisper over to him. Suddenly a fork appears in front of me, I look up and see Sebastian "Thank you!"

And at that moment -again lol- I realized...

I couldn't use a fork either! TT-TT

I look back up at Sebastian "U-umm Sebastian..... I don't know how to use a fork either......" Both Ciel and Sebastian look at me surprised and one of Ciel's chopsticks fall out of his hand.

Ciel sighs and turns towards me his face red as a cherry. "Open your mouth..." "Eh-" before I could say anything else the raw beef was stuffed in my mouth.

Mr.Damiano looks at both of us questioningly, but Sebastian distracts him with some wine.
(Good job Sebastian 👍)
_________
Ciel's POV

Are you bloody kidding me!?! He can't use a fork either?! How did he eat?!

I-i suppose I have no choice...

I turn towards Rei my face feeling as if it's on fire. I grab some food from his bowl, "Open your mouth..."

Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I'm going to die of embarrassment....

As soon as Rei opens his mouth I shove food in to keep him quite and not to make things more embarrassing for me.

Oh god Mr.Damiano is looking at us!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! What's with that look he's giving us?!

Then Sebastian distracts him from us with some fancy wine.
___________
Sebastian's POV
(Didn't see this one coming did ya!!)

His words eco in my head... He doesn't know how to use a fork?!? Even I knew how to use a fork when I first came to this realm!!!

Then again... his skin is shiny and smooth, not a single scar or blemish on his skin. He must have had a pampered life to have his hair so well kept and healthy...and his lips are so soft looking, they seem to have been never chapped in his life. And his eyes are like ice yet they are so warm.......

Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें