Movie Worthy Stunt

Chapter 23

                   It's already been 20 minutes since Linda has called and she's probably worrying like crazy. I'm starving and there's no way, I'm missing out on a nice home cooked meal.

"You're going to turn around and drive us back this instant." I growled.

I was beyond pissed, I hadn't had a great day and this is just making it worse.

"I can't do that, how many times do I have to tell you?" He argued.

I had enough, I reached over the seats and placed my hand on either steering wheel. I moved from side to side rapidly and he was trying to control it.

He was screaming at me to stop and I continued, ignoring the protests of Ivan.

I felt big hands grab my waist and pull me back. I glared at the culprit, which happened to be Ivan.

I groaned and sat back on my seat.

"You're crazy!" The driver insinuated.

"Are you going to let me go now?"

"Us go." Ivan corrected.

"I can't, I need this job. Please just be good and wait it out." He begged.

This guy gave me no choice. I leaned over and whispered my idea to Ivan. He looked momentarily terrified, but agreed.

"3,2,1 and-" I shouted.

"What are you guys doing?" He screamed, looking back.

We opened the doors and jumped onto the gravel path. Scratching my skin up pretty badly. The best way to escape a car is to not land flat, just keep rolling as I did so.

We were out in the middle of no where, I had no idea how to get back home and we had no car. How were we suppose to contact someone without us being able to tell them where we're located?

The guy did a U turn and came back at us. This guy clearly wanted to keep his job and he had no idea who he was messing with.

There was no where to hide. I decided to stand in the middle of the road with my arms crossed. He won't hit me, because he supposedly needs us.

He reached us and steps out of the car. "What a stunt you guys did there, very impressive. Now let's go." He ordered and grabbed my arm.

I grabbed his forearm and twisted it behind his back. He yelped in pain. I help him to the side of me.

"Ivan your turn." I instructed.

He came full on sprinting at he guy, he flew through the air and his feet connecting to the guys stomach. Ivan fell on his pain and the Taxi driver flew back a couple meters.

Ivan got up and cheered. "Did I do a good job Ivory?"

I chuckled with a small smile. "You did a great job. Now let's get the in the car before he gets up." I order.

The guy remained on the floor, grunting in pain. The key had stayed in the slot. I turned it and the taxi revved in life. He had already turned around for us and it was directed in the right direction, so all I needed was to drive.

We start driving and I hear commotion coming from behind us. I look into the mirror and see the taxi driver running after us.

"We make a good team." Ivan complimented.

I smiled. "That we do."

"I told you, you don't have a boring life. I have never done anything like that, it was so cool." He stated.