"Things like what? Fucking you so you won't be able to stand up from that bed a few meters away for days?" He asked so easily.

"Umm-uh" i stuttered.

"Answer me Leeyum" He said as he entered the bath tub and i didn't noticed before but he stripped to his boxers and now slowly removing my clothes as well.

"Or eating you out? So atleast you can survive?" He asked in his deep voice, his hands cupping my ass cheeks.

"Anything! Just anything." I screamed.

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"Well, too bad. I am not gonna do anything. You have school Baby and i have work, at my first ever job" He said as he fake walked away.

"Noo, you can't do this to me." i whined. "How dare you? I hate you" I said. Zayn chuckled.

"As much as i would love to do all these things to you, make you feel loved and pleasure you so good. I am concerned about your pretty little bum," Zayn said petting my ass, making me blush. "Also, you've been skipping school a lot, i never thought i had to say this sentence to you. What the hell, you're the topper." He said chuckling as i giggled.

"So what now?" I asked.

"So, we'll bath together and then we will head towards where we are supposed to go, princess" He said leaning down to kiss me chastely, i kissed back.

I made myself comfortable between zayn's legs, almost on top of him because the bath tub isn't that huge.

We washed ourselves, each other's hair, splashed water on each other, made hairstyles with soap bubbles on each other's hair and then got out.

We dressed up and Zayn dropped me to school.

He pecked my lips and squeezed my hand.

"Have a great day, babe. I love you." He said and i kissed his cheek and got out.

"You too, Zaynie." I said waving as he drove away.

I saw Niall a few feet away waving at me, i waved back and jogged up to him.

"Hey Nialler" I greeted with a grim and he smiled wide.

"Liam, you look too happy today. Anything special? " He asked eyeing the violent bright red mark besides my birthmark.

"Nothing, maybe just woke up on the right side of the bed." I answered blushing.

"Oookay" He said clearly not buying it but brushing it off.

Zayn left trails of hickeys yesterday on my body but maximum on my chest and collar bones and i was wearing a plaid button up, none of them showing but i forgot about the one at the neck, the biggest one. How am i gonna survive today?

"GUYSSS!!" Harry came towards us running and tackled us into a hug, starling us, he lost his balance as the clumsy guy he is and we all fell to the floor.

"Oh god, Harry! Get off" Niall shouted.

"Oh sorry," He said as we dusted off our clothes and stood up.

"Sorry, but i am so happy. This weekend Louis took me to a very pretty place, i don't even know what place but it was so beautiful. We camped there and went swimming and had such a great time. He was so romantic and we fucked below the stars, the moon and-" I widened my eyes and closed his mouth with my hand.

I gave a nervous smile to the students walking by giving us looks and glared at him while he just showed his teeth and dimples

"What the fuck Harry, too much details. And at least talk slow. Jesus." Niall said.