Chapter 26

-Liv's POV-

I woke up the next morning with a headache, it was a pretty bad headache. I had to get out of bed, so I did, heading to the bathroom to get medicine.

After that, I headed downstairs to see Laurence slept over, as he was sleeping on the couch in my living room. I rolled my eyes with a smile, thinking that maybe he enjoyed my company.

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast, thinking about how I miss Phoenix Drop, how I want Garroth and Aaron back hugging me.

I sighed and finished up breakfast quickly, must've been my thoughts that distracted me.

"Morning, Liv." Laurence mumbled as he walked into the kitchen. His morning voice wasn't much different than his actual voice, just sounded more tired.

"Morning." I say, grabbing two plates and bringing them to the table, along with a plate of bacon, a plate of eggs, and a plate of French toast. I placed everything down and went back for syrup, forks, and drinks.

"What do you want to drink?" Laurence asked as he was in my fridge.

"A water will be fine." I say to him, grabbing two forks.

"Alright, a lemonade it is." He says with a chuckle, bringing two lemonades to the table. I roll my eyes again, still smiling.

We ate and talked about Phoenix Drop, well I did the talking. I told him about Garroth being a guard of the Lord, along with him and Dante. I told him about how Aphmau was the Lord and she cared for all of her people, risking her life to save others.

Right when I was going to get to Zane, I heard a knock at my door. "I'll get it." Laurence says to me, which I thanked him for.

When he got to the door, I finished my eggs and someone walked in. "It's Aaron." Laurence says as I saw Aaron walking with his mask over his eyes.

"Morning, Aaron. Breakfast?" I offered, not smiling much anymore.

"No thanks, I already ate." Aaron says and sits down next to me. "But how are you holding up? Are you feeling better about yesterday?" He asked nicely.

"I'm alright, taking time to get use to things around here." I mutter to both of them, looking at my empty plate. "Just, please, don't tell anyone about anything I told you. They might think I'm crazy."

"No one will think you're crazy, but we won't tell anyone if you don't want us to." Laurence says sweetly. Aaron nods.

"Thank you." I say to both of them, smiling again and now looking at them.

Aaron sat down as Laurence and I ate, enjoying our breakfast as I explained how Zane was. When Aaron laughed and explained how Zane was before Aphmau and him became friends, they sounded like the same guy.

Breakfast came to an end and Aaron had to go talk to Aphmau about some important subject, so I just stayed home and watched TV with Laurence, letting him choose what we watch.

Then Liv went back to reality, defeated the bad people, and won Garroth's heart. Or maybe Aaron's. You can choose.

But like Aphmau and Aaron.

Eh, it'll be Garroth's.

~~~~~

Okay, I know, this is crappy.  I'm just not into the Aphmau fandom anymore.  I tried to return into it, but I'm more distracted by Hamilton than anything else.  It's been a good run from the beginning, but this book is not my best writing.  I apologize to end it like this, but I didn't really have a plan from the beginning, which was my mistake at the start. 

Again, I'm so sorry to just abruptly end it when things got a little saucy (I hate myself for using that word).  Thank you all for reading.  You can delete this book if you'd like, but I'm just going to say it's the end of the story and go with it.

Again, I'm sorry!

~LivBop out for the last time in this book!