Chapter 19

(This is what it looks like :333!!)

-Liv's POV-

I found myself back in the Irene Dimension, somehow.  I saw Nikita watching me with a smile on her face.  "Nikita?  What am I doing here?" I called out as I walked towards her. 

"You are here because you gave up a month of your life to save Jeffery and Sakura.  I would've punished you longer, but that would crush all your friends." She explained. 

"But the time zones are different in each dimension.  If it's a month in the real world, how long would it have to be in here?" I asked. 

I heard a bell ring and I looked around.  "It's been far too long!  You have to leave, now!" She demanded, opening a portal and pushing me through, leaving me with a confused look. 

---------
I found myself in Aphmau's basement, in a bed.  I sat up and looked around.  It was only me in the room, a window in a corner of the room.  There was a chair near there, but except for the chair and the bed, nothing else was here. 

I got out of bed and walked towards the door, putting my ears up to it.  I heard silence, so I was alone in the basement, or I thought I was. 

I opened the door as quietly as I could and looked around.  It was only me, and Aphmau's dogs, of course.  The dogs were sleeping, so they didn't make a peep. 

I smiled and closed the door behind me as quietly as I could.  I snuck to the stairs and walked up them, wondering whether I should keep going or turn back and go to the bed. 

My mind didn't make up the decision as I found myself at the top of the stairs, looking at the kitchen.  No one was here.  I just realized it was dark outside, so that's why no one was there. 

I looked over to the front door to see Dante was standing outside, keeping a good look out there.  I saw the back door and quietly opened it, slipping through and running off, leaving the door an inch open without noticing until I was far enough away.  I had to get home, that was my main priority. 

I found my way to the forest of my home and walked through there without a care.  I found my downstairs light was on, so someone was inside.  I looked through the window to see Zoey there with Garroth, talking to him.  Garroth looked sick.  He was pale and his eyes were darker, making me frown.  The sparkle I loved to see in his eyes wasn't there. 

I couldn't help but notice that a puppy was there, on the ground, looking up at me.  The puppy had bright blue eyes, like mine, and it was a Siberian husky.  I ducked behind the wall that separates us.  I couldn't get caught.  I had no idea what was going on, but I needed to find out. 

I heard them mumbling, but I could tell very few words.  "... only... be in the... for a month.  It's been over..." I heard a deep voice say. 

"... know, Garroth.  I don't... on, but I'm sure... fix it." A female voice told Garroth. 

"I can't understand them." I mumbled under my breath.  I then heard someone behind me, so I turned around to see Aaron, his face as pale as a ghost.

"Olivia?" He called out as he walked towards me.

"A-Aaron, shh. I wanna know what's going on." I whispered to him as I tried to listen to Zoey and Garroth.

"It's been 6 months, Olivia." Aaron called out.

I was completely shocked. "6 months? I was only in the Irene dimension for what, 15 seconds? And last time I was in the Irene Dimension to receive Sakura and Jeffery, we took more than 15 seconds to talk before we left and we only left for what, an hour?" I was shocked.