-:- 9 -:-

-{3rd Person}-

"Jeffery, I can't see anymore..." Olivia mumbled as she felt her way to Jeffery.

"I know, I'm sorry Liv. You saved Laurence from becoming a full Shadow Knight and you knocked out Zane, no one else had the strength to do that, not even his older brother." Jeffery said to her with a smile as he made her sit down.

"Garroth... He knows so much now... I'm putting everyone else in danger while I'm still there. How come I don't have the courage to just get up and leave?" She asked him with a frown.

"I can't tell you that. I'm sorry Liv, but I just can't. You will have to find out on your own. For now, enjoy this time with me, since you can't control it yet, you still can't come see me whenever you want." He said.

"I'm learning how to control it, calm down." She said with a giggle. "I'm just glad I'm able to talk to you and tell you everything with knowing you won't say anything to anyone." She sighed as she picked up a little stone and threw it as hard as she could.

It disappeared into the clouds that surrounded the little island she sat on, but she never knew where the stone went. "So I heard that you didn't tell Garroth your real name until last night, hm?" Jeffery said with a chuckle.

"Hey! I didn't know if I could trust him, even after... Ya' know..." Olivia said with a little frown.

"You really do trust Garroth, why?" He asked.

"Well, I don't actually know. He just seems so trustworthy, and I'll have to admit, I do like him..." She mumbled the last part.

"Friend or more?" Jeffery asked with a smirk.

"Jeffery!" She laughed as she playfully pushed his leg slightly. "That's not funny!" she said as Jeffery started laughing. Liv joined in after a few seconds. "I mean, he is handsome, I guess." She said after she finished laughing.

"Even more than me?" Jeffery asked with the same smirk.

"Ha ha, very funny Jeffery!" Olivia said with a fake laugh as Jeffery laughed.

"You are too cute!" He said before he was swept off of his feet and onto the ground by Olivia.

She laughed as she heard a thump as he fell. "I am, aren't I?" She laughed even harder as Jeffery huffed in annoyance.

Jeffery got up when he heard the loud bells ring, meaning time to return home. Olivia waved goodbye and smiled. Jeffery smiled as she disappeared.

-{Garroth's POV}-

I look over at Olivia's bed, waiting for her to come back.  She's been gone for what seems like forever, but I can't control it. 

As I was lost in thought, Olivia reappeared back in her bed, a smile on her face.  I look over and see her eyes flutter open.  I stand up and out of bed, without my armor, just my regular cloths.  I walk over and see her smile.  "It's nice to know that Jeffery is happy." She mumbles with a smile.

"It is, isn't it?" I said, making her jump.  

"Oh, you're awake?  I didn't hear you." She said with a chuckle. 

"Yeah, I've been up.  It's almost noon.  I should've been up earlier, but you were gone, so I accidentally fell back asleep." I explained to her.

"It's almost noon?  Well, that's the best sleep I've ever gotten in a long time." She said as she stretched. 

She got out of bed, going over to one of her crates.  "How do you know it was there?" I asked her.