Gotta crack a few eggs~

"Woah, careful with the milk Blue" you warned lightly, not really caring at all about the small splatters that hit the counter, instead focusing on the smile of your helper.
Ever since this morning's sunrise, the little bittie's normal timid grin was stretched across his face so naturally, and showed no sign of fading either- much to your delight.

It was contagious too, you both must be going for some sort of record. 

"MWEH HEH, Fear not human! The Great Blue may not have much cooking experience but he is always careful- It is what makes him a great helper!... uh, r-right human?"

"Right!" you're quick to confirm enthusiastically, squashing any doubt that managed to sliver into those big blue eyes staring up at you.

He crackled in magic sparks as he levitated items to and from the mixing bowl, eager to lend a hand wherever possible. You already knew he was a little ball of energy, sure he was shy but Blue was always up and about first every morning, and unlike Papyrus, was more then happy to run around your house like an obstacle course instead of just teleporting everywhere, not wanting to "turn into a lazybones like you, brother!" . Sure he almost gave you a heart attack as much as his brother's jump scares- leaping from furniture and tops of cabinets to another, but he was definitely energetic.

You watched as the glowing blue whisk spun faster, causing little specks of pancake mix to join the drops of milk, both going unnoticed by the happy skelly. You couldn't help but be impressed by the sight, this was definitely the coolest breakfast you have ever made in your life.

"Okay great! now we just need the..."
"Here we are human!" before you could even begin searching through your cabinets a glowing spatula flew into your hands. You could feel the slight static around it, which left a very faint tingling feeling on your skin for you to marvelled at before it faded away. It was such a strange feeling, kind of a cross between static electricity and a painless flame licking at your skin.

"...you are seriously cool" you said breathlessly, trying not to be too excited over his tricks but honestly magic powers were next level amazing, if younger you could have seen them they would have been completely awe struck.

The blue that left the spatula seemed to have found it's way straight to his skull. 
"I-it is very basic magic human, just about all skeletons have this ability..."

"Still" you persisted, flipping over pancakes, "teleportation, telekinesis- you guys are just like superheroes from a movie"

The term 'superhero' just about turned your helper into a bashful mess, but you could see the proud smile on his blue face.

"-and I've seen how fast you can run too, those jumps you make are insane- if we were the same size I bet you could beat me in just about any race at all, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you could beat me now!"

Not even the turtleneck of his new jumper could hide him from your genuine compliments, and he was so flattered he could barely form a response, only muffled stuttering from inside the fabric making you grin down at his flushed form.
.
.
.

"uhhh... morning?"

Papyrus, looking bleary eyed and thoroughly confused at the scene before him, greeted from the kitchen bench.

Blue jumped at the distraction, but couldn't shake off the colour from his face.

"G-GOOD MORNING PAPY, about time you woke up! the human and I have almost finished making breakfast pancakes"