Escape

Third pov

Dan stood at the doorway, in slight shock.

" He's focken gone! It's a good thing to ya sick bastard!" A man, with green hair and an Irish accent yelled at Mark who was being pinned against the the wall by the Irishman.

Dan was very surprised that one of Marks men, a worker of a demon, looked to be threatening their boss.

" Sean?" Dan recognised him somehow. But couldn't pull him from where.

The boy snapped his head to Dan.
Then back to Mark.

" I let them go, I didn't lock the door, you're sick" Sean said to Mark, giving him death glares.

" Hey! You work for me so you do what I say!" Mark yelled trying to get free from Sean's grip.

Dan had no idea why Sean would be stronger than a demon. But he chose not to question it.

" Where are Tyler and Troye?!" Dan yelled in a demanding voice.

The two snapped their heads to see how angry Dan was. The vampires fist were clenched. That combined with that fact that his hair and eyes were black, made him all the more terrifying.
Dan was glaring more at Mark then anything. It could be seen that he was asking Mark. Not caring about Sean.

Mark put his hands up in defence.
" Hey don't look at me, I didn't tell them where to put your friends. Only to lock them up, I don't know where they are".

" Do you know?!" Dan spat towards Sean.

The Irishman glared at the vampires.
" Yeah I do" he said as he dropped Mark.

The demon slid down the wall holding his throat, gasping for breath Dan didn't know he needed. Sean bitch slapped Mark in the face.

" I quit working for you" he spat at Mark.

" My boss isn't gonna like this" Mark told Sean.
" He'll probably order me to kill you" Mark said grimly. Like he didn't want to.

" Then let him come at me, I don't care" Sean told him.

The green haired man then left the room, leaving his ex boss behind who looked as if he didn't want to move. Sean motioned for Dan to follow him.
The vampire followed without glancing back at Mark.

Mark wasn't Dan first priority at the moment.

Sean started to run and soon enough they were in the room next to where Phil was kept. The pair didn't slow down as Sean kicked down and the door and barged in.

They were greeted by an unconscious Tyler and Troye but other wise the couple weren't hurt. Dan picked up Tyler and Sean offered to pick up Troye.

" Why are you helping me?" Dan questioned as they headed back to the front door. To the get away car.

" Mark killed my friend  a few seconds after he found out that Phil was gone. The messenger got shot. My friend was the one who carried one of your friends of which we are holding in while you were knocked out" Sean explained.
" I never trusted Mark but I never thought he would kill Felix".

" What are you?" Dan asked bluntly as they made their way down the hall as fast as they could.

Sean chuckled as they opened the front door.

" I wish I knew-".

The nice conversation was cut off when they herd gunfire. The pair started running when they realised that it was coming from the building.
Bullets couldn't kill Dan, but it sure could hurt him.

Sean and Dan ran at the same pace. Dan, for a second, wondered how his new found friend could run as fast as him. But then pushed the thought aside for later as they approached the car.

Phil was in the drivers side. His face pale and looking like he might fall asleep at any moment. Ethan was setting up a drip in the car, so that Phil could get nutrition, because he was to weak to eat.

Sean put Troye in the back was Ethan, Dan follows suit and put Tyler in as well.
Ethan froze from putting the drip together for Phil. He looked over at his two unconscious friends.
" Well Fuck me" Ethan swore.

Dan raced around to the drivers seat and got in. When Dan closed the door he rolled down the window to let Sean talk to him.

" I'll hold them back for you" Sean suggested, because there was no longer any room left in the car.

Dan slapped the steering wheel as he herd what he assumed to be people who worked for Mark coming at them through the bushes, shooting anything that moved.

" Fuck that! Get in the truck" Dan ordered, popping open the boot.

Sean raised an eyebrow at Dan. But didn't hesitate to run around the back when a bullet whizzed past his face. The Irishman threw open the boot and climbed in between bags and shoes etc.

Once the boot was slammed shut again the car shot off through the forest. Gun fire following close by.

Daniel didn't have much experience with driving, that was all Tyler. However the vampire did have fast reflexes and learnt quickly now to do things. He avoided trees while he speed towards the highway, where he would most likely speed.