Philisnotonfire 9

Phil's pov

" Dan!" I called from my room to him who was sitting in lounge room. Probably in his normal tumblr slouching position. Or doing his hair.

" Yeah?!" I herd him call back.

" Can you help me with the camera? It won't go on the tripod and we need to video number 9" I called back down to him.

I tried my best to click the camera onto the tripod but I think something was stuck. I didn't want to force it because I didn't exactly want it to break.
I was good at breaking things recently.

I herd Dan's soft thuds of his feet wonder into my room. I looked over to see him come in holding his phone and scrolling on it.

When he entered fully he slid it into his pocket.

" Did you break it?" He asked seeing how I was holding onto the contraption like it was jack and I was in Titanic.

" No!" I said quickly.
I felt a piece of plastic slip out of my hands and I closed my eyes in defeat as we both herd it hit the ground.
" Maybe" I added.

" Move, let me look" Dan said with a smile.

He always liked fixing things for me, even though he wasn't the best at it. I always appreciated the effort he put in.

Within a few seconds Dan had the camera clicked in and we were ready to go.

~

" These things always turn out weird" Dan wines at me just as I was about to turn on the camera.

I giggled slightly and turned back to him.

" The internet seems to like it" I told him.

Dan chuckled as he picked up the marker we use for cat whiskers.
" The internet thinks cats singing is funny".

I clicked the record button and greeted the camera.

" Welcome to the ninth instalment of Philisnotonfire" Dan said while dancing crazy in the background.

I laughed and meant to the side whole he climbed onto the bed next to me.

I popped the top of the marker dramatically.

" Oh my- Phil that went in my eye" Dan laughed out.

I started laughing with him, I didn't realise it happened. I pointed the marker at Dan like it was a gun.

" Don't move, I have a marker with a missing lid and I'm not afraid to use it" I said while struggling against Dan who was trying to take it out of my hands.

Then somehow, it flew across the room.

" Phil Lester, how could we f**k up that badly?" Dan said running and almost tripping to get the marker.

" Don't swear there might be kiddies watching" I laughed at Dan.

Dan gave the camera the blank 'really' stare.

Then he threw the marker at me.
" Hey!" I chuckled.

This was going to be one crazy video...

Dan's pov

Half an hour after the disastrous event that was making that video, Phil bed was covered in lemon juice and flour. Thanks to the fans we discovered how bad of an idea it was to mix the two, then have a good fight with it.

But hey, quality content!

Phil was in the kitchen cleaning it. We really made a mess of the apartment this time.