Moon and the Moon-Tsun Part 1 [MingKit]

"P! Come on, go out with me!" Ming said as he followed me around the Medical Faculty. This is the fifth time he asked me out this week. So persistent! Even though I already rejected him he still came back again.

"How many times do I have to tell you I will not go out with you!" I said before walking away from him. He followed me again.

"Why?" he asked.

Why? Maybe because he's so annoying, childish, likes to tease me just because he's taller than me, and he thinks he's real charming. Yeah he's handsome that's true but.. he is just ugh.

I decided to ignore his question and went up the stairs that led to the classrooms. I looked back to check if Nong Ming was still following me when I reached the top, he was right behind me. Doesn't this guy knows when to stop?

"Answer my question P" he said while pouting and looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. The moment I saw those eyes he made I regretted my decision of turning back to look at him. I can't find myself looking away from his face.

It took awhile before I snapped out of it. Once again I didn't respond, I immediately turned my back to him and went to my classroom.

"P!" he called as he walked behind me. I stopped in front of my classroom and grabbed the door handle before going inside. As the door closes Ming stood outside and shouted, "P'Kit! I won't give up on you until you give me a proper reason why you don't want to date me!"

Shit! I cursed in my head. Who the hell does he think he is? Shouting things like that. I didn't turn back since I know that's what he wants, seeing me getting all flustered and angry with him. I immediately went to seat right next to Ai'Beam.

"P'Kit! I won't give up on you until you give me a proper reason why you don't want to date me!" Beam said with a teasing tone. I gave him a shut the fuck up look before groaning. He laughed and patted me on the back. "So Nong Ming still hasn't given up on P'Kitty?" he asked.

"Call me P'Kitty one more time and I'll pluck your grapes" I said, I was being serious, I will rip out his balls if he did.

"Okay, okay. Don't be so aggresive Kit, save that for when you're making out with Mingkwan" he said before dashing towards the door.

"The fuck Beam! You wanna get kicked?" I said as I went after him. He went out of the class but he stopped right in front of the door. I grabbed his shoulder, "You-" I said but stopped almost immediately when I saw someone standing in front of Beam. I released Beam's shoulder and looked at the college moon from last year.

"Kit, Beam what're you two doing?" Pha said, right next to him was Nong Wayo who was looking at me and Beam with a confused stare.

"Nothing" I said.

Beam looked at Yo and smiled. "Your bestfriend wants Kit to be his boyfriend" he said quickly.

"Shit Beam!"

"Oh, really?" Wayo asked, he didn't seem the least bit surprised. "So, what did you do when he asked you out P?"

"I ignored him" I said.

"But Nong Ming followed him around and kept saying 'Answer me P!'"

"Shut up Ai'Beam or I'll put my shoe in your mouth"

"Well that's no surprise since Ai'Ming will keep chasing the person he likes until they say yes" Yo explained, "That's what happened with all his previous exes"