I haven't had the chance to find the evidence to make the witch leave my household.

I haven't had the chance to become a lawyer and find justice for others, even though I know I would get a lot oppositions in the near future because I'm a female but I still wanna try.

I didn't get to fulfill my dreams though.

All of the time spent making my checklist, studying for the scholarship, throwing random paint onto the canvas in attempt to make a history worth paintings, watching awesome anime...... are now in vain.

At least the child has a future, perhaps even better than mine.
Just why.....

Why not later...

Why now...

Why not someone else...

Why me...

*

*Kid's pov*

Its not my fault that I made that guy die, its his own karma actually. Who told him to be cocky towards people who's trying to help, even abusing them.

Now that's just plain cruel. But father has other ideas, he said if that guy's dead then the life is not gonna get any more interesting for others.

Now here I am under the damn old tree for punishment.The problem is that I have a problem with night and he knows it.

Suddenly there's this hooded person coming towards me slowly. I am powerful but it's still creepy ya know?

Then I heard a really soft and soothing voice from that hooded figure asking something.

I slowly nodded to her indicating that she's not dangerous cause I've looked into her mind, seems that she's just concerned and want to help.

While she was asking questions I got tearful because there's this bad feeling. Then my hunch is right.

The ground shook violently making me scared so I hugged myself and croutched. There's a loud sound from somewhere but i'm too scared to know.

Then I felt like I've been lifted up and thrown , making me land on some soft grass not injured. I stood and searched for the woman only to see her crushed under the tree.

I slowly went to her with tears flowing like a waterfall apologizing for not able to heal her injuries like my aniki can.

I faintly heard her reasons and supposed future plans which makes me cry harder for stealing her future and crush it.

She even makes a checklist of them!!! I read her mind in the middle of it all and she was glad that i'm safe!!!!!

In the end she asked to herself why.........

I was really really guilty and I called for my dad to save her, seemingly that I already repent, he made me promise that I don't interfere with Life again.

I complied for the sake of this woman I don't even know the name of........

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆