Chapter 21: Dining room

I am sorry but the 'Going down' moment will be in the next chapter. Because of some complications with the new ideas and draft blablabla~~~~~

R E S U M E

And so I've been pulled into a huge kitchen.

The kitchen is big.

The kitchen is expensive and rich looking.

The kitchen is full of top quality cooking equipment.

I hate it.

And soon, it's going down.

-

"What are you good for nothings looking at!!! Back to work you servants!!!...... Hey newbie, focus here!! " the old maid yelled at the other maids who stared for a second at us in the kitchen, after that she pinched my arm gaining my attention painfully.

I am now thinking of 100 and 1 ways to kill this old lady ~~~

Well, on second thought maybe this time I'll leave the work to Mike~~~~.

"I don't have much time to waste on you so hurry and tell me what you're good at!" The maid all but yelled at my face, her stinky breath consuming the air around me. Maybe I'll die of consuming too much air contamination suffocating my lungs.

"Cooking! We'll help with the food, Ma'am!" I said loudly signalling Mike to help me.

"Did I ask you to yell at me!!!!! No!!!! Now go do it!!!!" The old maid yelled at me again, finishing her crazy fiasco with a glare then walked away.

That's right b*tch, walk away like the old woman you are.

"Did you say something???!!!" the head maid yelled about three feet away from me.

"No" I told her immediately slightly wide eyed.

"Then get to work!!! CHOP CHOP!" And so she walks away clapping while yelling at the others to quicken their jobs.

Weirdo.

With a huff, I dragged Mike to the food area, much to his confusion.

He must've thought that I'm still going to an interview for a part time job but here I am, being a servant.

I'm starting to pity you, Mike.

Naaaaaaaaaaah, you could've done better.

-

At first I did help with some cooking because it has become my habit at home, helping mother and all.

I was focusing on the finishing touches of the appetizer until a loud sound of explosion near me brought me out of my focus.

I looked to my left to see Mike holding some.........already exploded tomatoes.

How did he do that??!!
He waste those precious, needed for living sources, in seconds.............. Like, HOW DID HE DO THAT???!!!

"Mike, go seat over there please" I said to him pointing at the edge of the kitchen that have a stool parched as if waiting for a fool to seat there.

"But-" Mike was about to argue but stopped when I point a sharp knife that came out of nowhere to his face and said "No buts Mikey, now go..... or else" .

I smirked evilly seeing Mike hurriedly ran to the corner while avoiding the path of angry maids holding expensive looking ceramic plates.

Now, let the revenge commence.

*

I am currently placing the platter on a trolley that is to be wheeled into the dining room.

After all of the platters are placed, I was suddenly tasked to bring the food and serve it to the members of the family by the crazy head maid earlier which I gladly, will do. (not)