Chapter 6: Really

*Luna's pov*

I realized my current situation a bit late, seeing I already am trapped in a strong magic of illusion.

This is my own careless mistake. I should have expected this and be more prepared but alas, I forgot to keep my guard up as I was so engrossed with reading.

Who am I but a helpless 6 year old, reading her book in the middle of an unknown forest. Searching for a flower that could help save mother dearest.

For I, only found poisonous flowers that could kill. I am now going to pause my dramatic moment and self blaming. It is unfitting of my supposed character in this story. 

I rechecked my satchel to make sure all of the flowers I plucked before were real, and thankfully it's all there.

So I recomposed myself and observe my surroundings. Coincidentally, just now I read about illusion. I rethink my memories about illusion.

Illusion is a tactic/trick/strategy that is used by many. In war, illusion is used to confuse the enemies by deceiving them, for example; from a small amount of soldiers, illusion can make the other part see thrice the previous amount, making the enemies feel fear.

Afterwards, the enemies will start feeling panicked and not think straight with their situation or strategy. It will give the other party an upper hand and more time to strike thus, winning the war.

In Life's past history,  this strategy was used once with only a minimum number of 250 soldiers against 1000 enemies on foot. Though they didn't tell more about the war, only saying its a war between the Baraclavaros army against Meredianite troop.

This strategy sadly, is forgotten as no war arise. They didn't mention which party used this strategy and left it to our imagination.

In politics, illusion is used as a perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature.

Be it if he/she wants it said according to the one on their mind to cover their mistakes or whether he/she wants to deceive people in believing their words making it a full lie towards their goal.

It will work, though nothing in the book did say whether someone have done it or not, more mysterious things that needs to be discovered.

In society, illusion was once used to catch a really huge gang of bandits that has been breaking laws way too serious that it almost cause three kingdoms going to war.

This one person made an illusion so special, that all of them was captured in one move, this person then took all of the criminals with him.

Nobody knows where they are going to, nobody dared to ask. As long as their neighborhood is in peace, everything is fine.

There's only a minor setback, only those who is powerful enough to use the magic of illusion are those who have gone through their hardships, achieved their goals, and got pass a private trial by the observers without them knowing.

Hence, making those who have illusion a wiser person, using illusion for a greater good. They don't want an evil illusionist now do they? So far only a handful of people have received the power of illusion, their name are not mentioned in the book though, safety is important after all. This huge power is a blessing and a curse at the same time. 

And so that is it. Someone really strong is making this illusion . I think their motive is to guard the living things in this mountain maybe? but if that is so, then why did this somebody let me pluck some flowers just now? maybe he/she wants to know whether I have any knowledge about plants or not.