About 20 minutes walk home. To my home I go!!!

While nearing a corner I saw someone standing under the big old tree at the park near the intersection.

It's a little odd for somebody to be here in the night, me being myself I called after em.

When that person turns around I was shocked by her appearance, grey eyes like the colour of the weather before a storm. Black long hair that blends into the night sky, skin as white as pure snow without any dirt.

Haha.

What shocked me the most is the clothing she's wearing, thay only consist of a long black robe. Only one question came into my head at that time, IS SHE IN A CULT??!!

Naah impossible.

I looked to the left and right before crossing the road to the park (safety first everyone!).

As I walk nearer, I can see the figure who seems to be a little girl , about 7 years old or so. I asked her a question.

She's looking a bit fearful towards me.

Luna: Hey, its okay, I just wanted to ask you a question~

The lil girl nodded hesitantly.

"What are you doing here alone?"

'M-my father punished me because I d-did something w-wrong' the child said tearfully.

"Okay, where's your father?"

'He's still observing with mother while aniki went to life' she said without stuttering.

What a weird statement...She must've watch too much anime tsk tsk.

"Observing? Well can the--" my question was cut off by this strong wave of earthquake as the ground shook.

The child suddenly cried loudly hugging herself in a crouched position on the grass while I stood trying to keep myself stable.

Suddenly, there's sounds of roots breaking and I immediately saw the roots of the old tree with the ground is slowly making a gap.

The big old damn tree is falling!

Without thinking I immediately carried the child and threw her to the soft grass away from the tree whilst I was too late to save myself.

I can feel the pain of being crushed by the damn tree as I was losing consciousness slowly, I think there's a stick up my back, and another on my legs , some pricking my now, numb arms.

I think my wrists are really soggy because the tree's roots scrapped my hand and my conclusion is I'm gonna die from blood lost in critical condition.

The child slowly walk towards the tree and cried while apologizing. Awww so kyawt

"I-its o-oka..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because I lost my conciousness.

Still I can't believe my life end up like this though.

I haven't had the chance to slap my dad for leaving me in reality while he's still in his fake dream facade.