She threatened me that if I tell my dad, she'll cut off my allowance. I really need the money to buy a new home and be gone of this fake family.

So I can't talk.

Dad acts like he didn't care for anything but his job and that witch, he only glanced at me a few times. He'll give his full attention to the witch, obeying her wicked command.

Sadly.

Now, even though this house is big, at each and every corner I turn to, it's as if there's no trace of warmth, of living.

Only silence can be heard. Why aren't there any maids you asked?

Well ever since that witch stepped into this household ,the workers quit their job one by one because they are tired and annoyed by her commands.

They can't go home, if something is wrong they are to be cut off payment and such.

They looked at me with eyes full of pity and prayed for my well-being as they all leave.

-

*Luna's pov*

After I got home from school, I immediately went to my room and do my things.

Finishing my homework of the day along with the rest of my art work. Checking my other paintings while searching for ones that is worth selling to make more money for my future living.

Pitiful, I know. But I don't have a choice.

I am not a 'genius' . But thankfully, I can remember everything that I read, hear or see. That gives me an advantage towards my studies at school and perfections to my art.

I can score with flying colors easily , gaining an amount of money after selling my paintings online.

I already have an online scholarship to a university of my choice, putting my artistic career on hold.

I want to become a lawyer, and bring justice to the victim.

The current society is in chaos, bribery is now a normal thing. I'll do my best to change it all .

I am content with my life. My personal checklist is set. I already have my future planned.

Sadly, I didn't even get an inch near my plannings.

-

After reading that horrible note, I have this dreadful feelings bubbling inside of me.

I know then, that my stomach is rumbling. My conclusion is that; I'm hungry.

I quickly threw on my jacket with my phone in it, brought some money with me and exited the house after locking it.

I mean who doesn't?

As I was on my way to the convenience store, I felt weird.
There's this feeling of being watched so I quicken my pace until the store is in view.

After I bought my food and some supplies , I checked the time on my phone 20:04 p.m.