15

(Joanna's theme song: Invincible by Skillet)

The X-Men and Autar's army were locked in a deadly battle. The X-Men had the power and strength while the enemy had the smarts. Joanna was fighting with Logan by her side when she felt her head throbbing. "I must... fight it.", she strained. Once Logan and Joanna had their share of the enemy killed, they turned their attention to Autar. "Logan! Boost me up!", Joanna yelled. Logan nodded and knelt. Joanna ran at Logan and jumped onto the palm of his hands. Logan used all of his strength to launch Joanna into the air and at Autar. Joanna was successful and she punched Autar and he flew to the ground. Joanna followed him and went to stab him but Autar grabbed her by the neck and stopped her. "Foolish girl, you can't stop me.", he teased. Joanna felt the grasp on her neck tighten and she struggled to breathe. "You... will n-never... win.", Joanna struggled. Autar laughed and threw Joanna into the ground and kicked her against a wall. Logan saw Joanna hit the wall and she wasn't moving when she hit the ground. "No!", he yelled. Logan ran at Autar and stabbed him in the back but it had no effect. Joanna was dazed but she was crawling to Logan. "Logan...", she rasped. Autar punched Logan to the ground and put a foot on him to hold him down. Logan and Autar both saw Joanna on the ground. She was in the clearing now and Autar put his hand out. Joanna suddenly felt a strong pressure on her head and Autar said, "Stay down my child. I'm not done with you yet." Joanna was knocked out and Logan could only watch as Joanna's body was lifted from the ground and into the air. She was unconscious. "No!" Autar laughed as he brought Joanna closer to him. "She's mine now. With her power, I can take over the world!", he said. Logan saw Joanna slightly waking up so he said, "Joanna, embrace your power!" She was more aware of what was happening now and she locked eye contact with Autar. "Embrace it, Joanna. Joanna, embrace it!", Logan yelled.

(Imagine it like this but with lightning)

Suddenly, Joanna let out a a very high-pitched scream and lightning erupted from her chest and back. It almost looked like Joanna had wings. Autar was blown away from the blast and he fell to the ground. Logan crawled away and took cover behind an abandoned car. All Logan saw was Joanna in the air and Autar at her feet. He was trying to get up but Joanna just held him down. "You want to control me? This power that I have?", Joanna said in a demanding voice. Autar was truly terrified at this point. "No one controls me!", Joanna yelled. Lightning started in her hands and shot out in chains. They tightly wrapped around Autar's wrists and pulled him into the air. She pulled the chains of lightning tight and screamed as a violent blast of lightning shot out of her chest and pierced Autar's chest. He yelled in pain but Joanna kept hurting him. "Look at me. In my eyes!", she demanded. Autar hesitantly looked at Joanna and saw her crystal white eyes. "Goodbye... brother.", she said. Her eyes lit up and lightning shot out of them. Autar yelled in pain as his body was torn apart from the lightning. After Autar was killed, Joanna's other side ceased. She slowly touched the ground again and looked at the carnage around her. "It's over, Joanna.", Logan said as he joined her side. They turned around and saw that Autar's army had fallen. It was truly over. Joanna hugged Logan and they went back to their group. "Joanna, can I ask you something?", Logan asked. Joanna nodded and he said, "Why did you call Autar brother?" Joanna looked at Logan and said, "He was my brother. Not biologically, of course but by our gene." Logan saw the other X-Men waiting for them at the jet. They picked up their pace to a run and got there quicker. "You killed Autar, Joanna. You saved us.", Storm said. Joanna began to tear up so Logan kissed her. "Let's go home.", she said. They all got on the jet and Hank took off. The whole ride back home was quiet because everyone was asleep, except Joanna. Logan woke up and saw Joanna staring at him. "I was really scared, Logan. I thought that I was going to lose my family.", she said. Logan smiled at her and replied, "If it wasn't for you then we wouldn't be alive." When they landed, Joanna and Logan were he last ones to get off. They held hands the whole way back to the mansion. Joanna was astonished when she saw the mutant students outside and clapping for her. She really did save the mutants and the world. Joanna hugged multiple students as well as the others. They walked Joanna and the rest of the X-Men into the mansion. They all had dinner and sat around the tables to exchange stories. Joanna looked at Logan and he leaned into her ear and whispered, "Tonight's gonna be fun." Joanna smiled and winked at him. The others didn't seem to notice so they continued eating. Then someone asked, "Logan and Joanna, when are y'all gonna get married?" Joanna looked at Logan and replied, "Next week. I've already got my dress picked it and its ready to be worn. I did that with Rogue behind Logan's back!" Logan laughed with everyone. He took Joanna's hand and stood up. "It's getting late. We are going to go to bed.", he said. Charles agreed and asked everyone to head to their rooms. Logan and Joanna walked up the stairs as quick as they could and ran down the hall to Logan's room. Joanna slammed the door shut as they got in and Logan didn't wait to slam her against the wall. Joanna pulled his hair and said, "Shower?" Logan smirked and carried her to the bathroom. Their clothes quickly found themselves on the floor and the shower turned on. Joanna was the first in and she pulled Logan in with her. The water hit their skin like bullets as they became one again. Logan could feel the blood and heat rush to between his legs. Joanna jumped on his hips and wrapped her legs around his waist. Logan growled as he slammed her against the tile wall. He could feel his primal side emerging, but he could sense that Joanna's side was coming out as well. "Now...", she moaned. That was all Logan needed. He shoved himself inside Joanna and started out at a rough pace. They bit and clawed at each other like animals. Joanna nibbled on Logan's earlobe as he grabbed her breasts with one hand. After a while of ecstasy, they were done. They dried off and jumped into the bed. Logan pulled Joanna to him and kissed her once more before falling asleep.