Swasan os : You Are Mine

Start from the beginning

Her legs stumbled....her world got shattered.....her heart was once again got broken....

She stumbled until she just fall down on her knees....

Starling everyone.....

Sanskaar was happy not because he once loved kavita but bcoz she was his bestie too and seeing her alive he got happy but he now remembered that he love swara now and he has moved on....

Immediately he saw swara stumbling and falling on her knees his heart got twisted seeing her like this.....

He left kavita and went to swara running.....

Sanskaar : swara are you fine?????

Swara nodded not showing any emotions.....

He knew how she would felt......

And at that moment kavita's mother drama started.... she was about to stab ragini but laksh saved her.....

And her mom was sent to jail.....

Laksh realised that he did bad to ragini and coz of that she did bad to his family and ragini to apoligise after seeing laksh's shade......

And both decided to give their relation a chance..... 

(Dont wanna drag their part😑😑)

Sharmishta was happy of her one daughter's home got settled but what about her shona......

Dp announced to talk about swasan in a room......

In room where swasan kavita dp ap sujata and rp were present.......

Dp told everything to kavita of their marraige......

While sanskaar was looking at swara whos condition was worse.....tears flowing endlessly from her eyes......

He wasnt able to see her like that.......

Kavita got shocked hearing this.....

She immediately went to sanskaar.....

Kavita : sanskaar is it true????

Sanskaar nodded.....

Kavita : sanskaar you dont love her right you love me..... please say me you love me......

Sanskaar wasn't finding answers to say......

Swara looked up to see that if sanskaar would say anything.....

Sanskaar : kavita calm down you are not well.....

Kavita getting no truth answers went to swara......

Kavita : swara i know i am sounding selfish but please give me my sanskaar please......i know you did took him out of black world but swara i really love him and he too love me....please give me him back......

She cried hugging her......

What was her fault.....

She was in coma and when she bought into senses her only love didnt love her......

Swara thought this things....

She cant loose sanskaar now but she cant broke her heart....what if something happens to her......

Sanskaar looked at swara with hoping that she dont show her greatness today......

Yes he didnt love kavita anymore his life his breath was only swara.....