The Truth

My world suddenly fell apart when I saw the reason why she embraced me. It was because she saved me, a dagger was placed on her back. The cut was so deep it went through her stomach. She suddenly fell down and then I caught her. I removed the dagger and then she moaned painfully. I started to remove her jacket and then lift up her shirt. I put out my wand and then Hermione suddenly touched my hand.
"No." She said in a whisper "I'm too weak, no magic can save me." She said removing her hand on me and then she closed her eyes.
I started crying without noticing it. She opened her eyes once more when she heard me cry.
"Don't worry, I'll be in a safer place." She said in a whisper again
"No please. Don't die!" I said crying hardly "I need you." I whispered
"You have Ginny. She's a whole package right?"
"No please." I begged
"Harry, life is about letting go. You loved her so I'm letting you go."
"NO! I don't want to let you go."
"Harry, it's too late...."
"NOTHING'S TOO LATE. THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY!"
"Death has no ways."
"NO!"
"Harry, before I die, I just want you to know something."
"What?"
She gave me a small bottle and then she started crying.
"Get it."
I placed the bottle in her face and then her tears going into the bottle.
"You know what to do."
"But I'm not leaving you h-
"Just go!" She screamed and then I went away.
___________________________
I went into Dumbledore's office and then I placed her tears into the pensieve and then I moved my head closer.
I saw Hermione carried me all the way through the common room. She sat me in a couch and then she started putting a hot towel across my arm.

No POV
"Voldemort, voldemort."
"What did you say Harry?" Hermione asked leaning closer to him when suddenly he drew out a dagger that cut her skin. Hermione fell into the ground blood dripping across the floor.
"Harry! Where did you get that?" She said standing up again and then stole the dagger from him.
"I'll just go to the Hospital Wing ok?" And then she left. And then suddenly the settings are changing which shows where in Hermione's finding Harry.
"Harry! Where are you?" She asked screaming along the corridors she stopped dead at the part where she saw Draco Malfoy with Harry. At the time where Malfoy punched Harry. She ran across them when Malfoy was about to give another punch.
"NO STOP!" She screamed "Don't hurt him. Hurt me instead." Hermione said
Malfoy let go of Harry and then he looked at Hermione and then punched her eye. She then fell into the ground and then she moaned. After that he went on every side of her face and then punched her stomach 2 times. After that, he left.
Hermione moaned painfully while having silent tears and then she started to crawl across Harry and then touches his hand. She then went onto a wall and then started to stand up and then succeeded. She went to Harry and then put his arm around her neck and then started to walk away limping. They reached the common room and then Hermione talked to Harry.
"I'll be back, I'll just go to the Hospital Wing." She said and then left.
Settings are changing again where in Hermione was at the common room for their monthsary. {I got lazy here hehe}. After that everything went transparent.
Harry removed his head on the Pensieve and then started crying.
"I'VE BEEN A FOOL!" Harry shouted loudly while punching his head
Footsteps are coming nearer and then Harry looked up and saw Ginny.
"Harry, are you all right?" She asked
"YOU! GET OUT OF HERE! WE'RE DONE!" Harry shouted
"What do you mean?"
"I know everything now. You've been lying to me ever since you lier!" Harry shouted at her
"GET OUT NOW!" He continued and then Ginny got scared and left
Harry cryed painfully after this. This has been the most painful cry he had. After all this time Hermione was the one who have been there for him. And now, everythings too late. He had only realized how important Hermione was to him once she was gone. Not even magic can bring her back.
__________________________