Special Gift

Harry's POV
I woke up 7:00 in the morning then I saw Ginny still asleep. I looked at her closely then I suddenly realized how much she have changed. Her face looks more pretty and her body have slightly curved. I looked away when she started to wake up.

"Harry?" She said
"Yeah?"
"I think we should get to breakfast." She said

I nodded then we stood up and got on our uniform.

While walking, I decided to go first at the common room.

"Ginny, I'll just go to the common room. See you at breakfast!" I said

She nodded then continued to go at the Great Hall while I go to the common room.

I said the password to the fat lady then I saw someone sitting on the couch. I realized it was Hermione. I went closer to her then I saw how big her eye bugs were. I was about to ask her when she interrupted.

"I waited for you, last night." She said sadly
I put my hands on my head then said
"I'm sorry, I forgot."
"You forgot? Why? Where were you last night?" Hermione asked seriously
"Uhmm.. I-I was at the Room of Requirement. I was practicing some spells that I have not mastered yet..." I said hesitating
"You should have taken me with you, in fact I-"
"No!" I suddenly raised my voice without knowing I did."I mean. I want to do this on my own, I had too much help from you guys and I want to do this on my own now." I said
"Well... ok, but if you needed help, we're always here." She said sincerely but she still kinda sad. Then suddenly she grabbed a small box on the table. Then she gave it to me.

"It was our monthsary yesterday. Happy Monthsary." She said to me then left the common room.
I forgot that it was our monthsary.
I pushed it aside first then I opened the box. I was surprised when I saw it. It was a picture of the two of us placed in a wrist watch. I suddenly felt guilty, all the times that we were happy are now gone. I don't even know if I would wear this watch since I'm with Ginny now. So, I took it first to my four poster bed then I went down to the Great Hall.

Once I entered, I saw many students already. Then, I found myself a seat between Ginny and Seamus. Ginny also has distanced herself from Hermione. I sat down then I started finding Hermione then I saw her sitting beside Ron.
___________________________
No POV

"So, what happened?" Ron asked
"He didn't came. Last night." Hermione said
"What!?" Ron shouted.
"I-its ok... he talked to me about it, he said he was busy practicing at the Room of Requirement." Hermione said
"I'll talk to him." Ron said starting to stand up but Hermione held his hand.
"No, it's ok.." Hermione said."I told you we already talked about it." She continued
"Whatever you say.." Ron said starting to sit down again.