"Why'd you keep it low key?".

"Because he and Ellie were dating. I know what you're thinking, that I'm a boyfriend stealer or that I'm a horrible best friend."

"That was a bitchy thing to do.", she sweared. Malia didn't swear so hearing that shocked me. I could tell she was mad at me but trying to hide it.

"Yeah I get that. Cameron and I had never even talked before March so it was new. From the moment we met, we hated each other or at least that's how I felt."

"Then why are you two friends?", she asked tapping her head with her index finger.

"The way we felt about each other changed as time went on. We starting talking and one day we just kissed."

"Shocker!", she stated sarcastically.

"On the night of our graduation, Matt had a party and at that party Ellie found out about what Cameron and I were doing and she got upset, so I cut him off".

"You cut Cameron off?", she asked with wide eyes looking at me as if I had 4 heads.

"Yeah and we didn't talk until we got here. Ellie and I ended up making up and she said I could see Cameron again but I didn't want to. I then started dating Bryce and that was around the time you two became friends".

"Mhm we were great friends", she nodded telling me to continue on.

"When Bryce and I first met, Cameron warned me about him and I didn't listen. When Bryce and I broke up, Cameron was there to comfort me."

"I figured that he was into you since he always bought you a donut".

"We've done that for awhile so it really wasn't anything."

"I don't really care what you and him do. I'm over it I guess.", she hesitated. I could tell that what she was saying wasn't completely true. I know she still has feelings for Cam and so does she.

"Ok and I'm sorry", I apologized

"That's ok. It's not your fault that he likes you", she said walking from the couch and into her room.

********************************************
The next day
"Good morning", Cameron said pecking my lips as we walked to class.

"Morning. So I talked to Malia last night and she said she was fine but it didn't seem that way".

"That's just your conscience talking, you're fine".

"Yeah it's probably just the guilt getting to me. I don't feel guilty anymore it's just the left over guilt."

He nodded his head at me and pulled out the bag which contained the donut as usual.

"Do you know where Malia would be? She texted me asking me to bring her a chocolate frosted donut too."

I squinted my eyes in confusion as he said this. Why would she wanna ruin a routine that's only done by Cameron and I? Maybe it was just my conscience but I could feel that something wasn't right.

"No, but she's probably trying to regain her ego", I mumbled under my breath.

"What?", he asked in confusion.

"I said no, I don't know where she would be".

He still had a face of confusion as I tried to change the subject.

"I was texting Dakota and he said that the baseball team at Chino is looking horrible this year", I mentioned.

"Really?, I was sure that those boys would be solid after we left."

"Well about 10 of you guys were seniors so that would mean like half of Jv moved up".

"That's true. That must suck for Dakota since he's already captain."

"I don't get how he's a junior captain."

"There were no seniors graduating this year for them so they chose him to be the captain for 2 years".

"Oh that must suck".

"Well for them but I won my championship so I'm good", he smirked.

"What Championship?", Malia asked as she pr her arm around Cameron's shoulder.

"The baseball championship last year", he uncomfortably stated.

She looked at me as she put her arm around him.

"You play softball Kat, right?", she asked sounding like she was asking something she already knew the answer to.

"Yeah", I fake smiled.

"I was thinking to quit gymnastics and maybe start playing softball", she looked right at Cam.

"Malia I don't think-"

"Maybe you could watch me sometime", she motioned to Cameron.

"Uh yeah", he said with uncertainty.

"Great, did you bring my chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles?", she smiled looking over at me.

"Yeah", he handed her the bag.

"Maybe we could do this everyday", she said darting her eyes on Cameron.

What the heck was going on with her? And why was she flirting with the guy I liked right infront of me when she knows he doesn't like her?

"Well that's kind of something that Kat-".

"Great so I'll be expecting a donut tomorrow", she said blowing him a kiss as she walked away.

I could feel my face getting red with anger as she walked away. She was clearly trying to do something to get back at me.

"Kat-" he said with a sorrowful but calm face. "Don't worry about it Cam, I don't know what's gotten into her" "well try to fix it because I don't want any other girl all over me but you" he said grabbing my hand and squeezing it. "Yeah okay" I said rolling my eyes at him.

********************************************

"El I'm pretty sure she's trying to steal Cam from me" I said pacing back and forth freaking out. "Kat, Cam is loyal to you he wouldn't let that happen" "yeah right, Nash claims that she's the most perfect girl and that he's right for her"

"Nash doesn't know shit about you or her clearly. He just expects Cam to want people like her so that his life isn't fucked up like all of his other friends" "well Nash clearly doesn't like me all that much so of course he's gonna push Malia more towards Cam" "I don't even see them ever being a thing"

"Who don't you see being a thing?" Malia said barging into our room unexpectedly. "My brother and his best girl friend" "well that's a little harsh especially since you don't know the girl" "is there anything you need?" Ellie said getting annoyed. "Actually yeah I do, Ellie can you step out for a few?" "Um sure" she said mouthing words to me before Malia could lock her out.

"I need a makeover Kat, give me one" "What?" "I feel like my normal makeup routine is getting a little boring, I want the kind of thing you have going on, since boys seem to like you" "I wouldn't say that, but-" "But nothing, you know that the boys like Cameron like you so I just want to see what I can change" "um okay"

"So what kind of eyeliner do you use?" "Um the black kind" "that's not what I meant silly, what brand?" "Oh Mac" I said holding up the eyeliner. "Let me see" she said yanking it out of my hand and observing it. "You know what let me see your makeup bag and I'll write down all of the things you use, I'll be back" she said leaving the room quickly before I could say anything.

"Ellie!" I screamed making sure that everyone in the house could hear me. "What just happened?" "She stole my makeup and then this morning she tried telling him to do what he does for me every morning" "Kat I hate to tell you, but I think she's trying to steal your life"