Chapter 3 New Student

Jungkook Pov.

Hyung parked his car in the schools parking lot. My nervousness slightly rose again when I saw just how big the school really was. I slowly unbuckled my seatbelt and moved out of the car, black school bag slung over my shoulder. I moved over to my Hyung who quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed reassuringly. "Don't worry Hyung is here Baby, I'm not leaving. Let's go to the secretary and get our timetables yeah?" I nodded and squeezed his hand back. We walked up to the school entrance and I could hear faint whispers about us.

"Are they new?"
"Omg look at the tall one! He's so hot!"
"Yeah right? But the smaller one is soooo cute!!"
"Awww they are both hot AND cute!"
"I just wanna cuddle the smaller one omo"
"The tall one is so smoking hot!!"
"Damn the smaller one looks good I'm jealous"
"You think the are single?"
"I think I'm gay now"

Were just a few of the things I could make out. I blushed and moved closer to Ravi Hyung seeking protection from him. That made some giggle and coo at me. It made me kinda happy but there were also those who looked disgusted. I tried to ignore anything negativ and concentrated on my Hyungs comforting presence. We arrived at the secretary and got our timetables. After picking up our books and moving them to our designed lockers, which were besides each other, thank god, I looked at my iPhone, checking how much time we had left to get to class. Sighing relieved that we had enough time to find the classroom I turn to my Hyung. "I will bring you to your class Baby ok?" I nodded and took his hand in mine again. I looked at my timetable seeing that my first class would be English with Ms. Choi Minseo who is also my homeroom teacher and have her until lunchtime.

After searching a little we finally found my class. We had about 5 min left until the class started. I looked inside the classroom carefully and saw almost all the seats were taken. I wasn't in a practically big class but it still made me nervous since I knew nobody there. Ravi thankfully stayed with me a while longer and whispered comforting nothings in my ear. Nobody noticed us yet, thankfully. Then the teacher showed up. She was a small young woman with a gentle aura. She smiled kindly at me seeing how nervous I was. "You're the new student in my class, Jeon Jungkook am I right?" She ask looking at me. I only shyly nodded my head at her. Hyung laughed a little, squeezed my hand one more time and said I should wait here at lunch time for him so he could pick me up. I nodded and then went in the classroom with the teacher. "Don't worry this class is pretty calm you're lucky so don't be scared ok" she whispered quietly and then moved to the font of the class and I followed her shyly. "Ok class sit down everyone. We have got a new student this year. Introduce yourself Jungkook" the teacher gave me a reassuring smile.

I moved to face the class and shyly smiled. "I'm J-Jeon Jungkook. I moved h-here from America. Please t-take good care o-of m-me" I stuttered lightly but still managed to speak loud enough for everyone to hear.

A girl with lilac hair raised her hand. "Yes Irene?" Ms. Choi called "How old are you Jungkook?" "15" I answered shyly. I heard coos and squeals in return. "Awww that makes you the Maknae of the class but how? Shouldn't you be at least 16 to be in this year?" Another girl ask. "I uh skipped a c-class" I answered. Some looked surprised, some cooed, some looked disgusted and some looked at me in awe. "Thank you Jungkook you may chose a seat in the back" I nodded, there were four rows and I shuffled forwards a seat in the last row closest to the Irene girl since I didn't want to be completely alone as I realized that the last row and the second last row were almost empty as there were seven vacant seats and they were also a little farther in the back then the other taken seats.

Irene Noona must have somehow noticed my state of slight confusion as she leaned back in her seat, turned slightly towards me and whispered "The seats are often vacant as the guys sitting there are prone to skipping classes" I nodded my head slightly in silent thanks and smiled shyly. "Awww you really are cute" Noona cooed and gave me a smile then turned towards the teacher again. I turned towards Ms. Choi too who started talking about what we would be doing this year since it was the beginning of the school year. I took a few notes now and then. But I started to get tired all of a sudden. The teacher could not see me as Irene was tall enough, so without meaning to I fell asleep with my head pillowed on my forearms face down on the desk.

🐰🐰🐰

Hope you liked the chapter:) that was is for now~

❗️Important question: originally I named the other six the BTS gang but that is kinda boring, in another ff I read that BTS were called royals so I want to name them something special too not BTS. But I don't know what to call them. Royals sounds really great and it would fit with the image they are going to have in this story but on the other side I wanna don't really wanna use someone else idea. So do you have ideas as to what I should name the other six? As they are a bully gang of the school it has to be something badass. Please help out because I have absolutely no idea what to call them. If I don't find anything suitable I might choose to name them royals after all.

Also I had the idea to add some little space elements as in Kookie behaving like a little sometimes or simple needing baby stuff now and then, like a Pacifier or taking a nap with his Hyungs. Does that sound like a good Idee?

Until the next chapter then your Author-nim🦄💕