Matthew Perry - The Beach

The first request of this book is from RachelKok4   - I hope you like it!!

------------------------------------------------------

Tonight is the night, you finally get to see your favourite duo, Him & She.

At first, you would go with friends, but they decided it was a nice move to replace you with someone else.

Anyways, you still had the ticket for the concert, so why would you give it away? It's a once in a life-time opportunity. This concert is the last one they'll give and the tickets were very hard to get.

The whole day you've been so excited for the concert. Tonight is the night. You couldn't wait any longer.

You are sitting in the train, listening to their music. The trip to the beach where the concert will be is pretty long, but you'll do anything to get there. It's still early, but you didn't want to be late.

All of a sudden you hear the song "Home" by Him & She. Oh wait. It's your phone, you forget it's your ringtone everytime.

"Rachel, sweetie, how are you?"

It's your best friend. She wanted to come, but she was in an accident 2 days ago and had to stay in the hospital.

"Hey chicita, I'm fine, how are you?"

"Alright, the pain is slowly going away. But, I just wanted to say: have fun tonight! I miss you and I'll see you soon!"

"Thank you sweetie! Get well soon, byebye!"

And with that you hung up and continued your traintrip.

~~Time skip~~

"Hello ma'am, can I see you ticket?"

It was happening, you were almost there. It wasn't inside, it was in the open-air at the beach. It was beautiful and the weather was great.

You showed the guard your ticket and you got in.

First, let's get something to drink. You were waiting in line for the drinks when you noticed someone was staring at you, the bartender.

You weren't really used to this, you never were the one to have boys looking at you. It felt weird, but it didn't feel bad. I mean, he did look really cute.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He said with a smile when it was your turn to buy a drink.

"I'd like to have a Bacardi Cola, please." You say smiling back.

He made your drink and gave it to you.

"Here you go. Have fun tonight!" He said.

"I'm already having fun." That's what you thought, you didn't say it though, that'd be kinda creepy.

"Thank you, I will!" You said.

You found a nice spot. You got a blanket and sat on it. You weren't the kind of person to be in the front row. Just a spot in the back, where you can hear the music perfectly fine and you can see everything.

The concert started. It was really good. They played all your fave songs.

When it was over, almost everyone left. You left when it wasn't really crowded anymore. You didn't go home, you had a day off tomorrow and the weather was still really good.

You went to a nice spot on the beach and just looked at the sea. It's so peaceful.

"Is this seat taken?" Says a familiar voice. You couldn't out your finger on who's voice it was.

You turn around and see the bartender, only now he's in his normal clothes.

"No, have a seat." You say smiling.

Now, the two of you sit next to eachother on your blanket.

"I didn't get the chance to introduce myself before." He says.

"My name's Matthew." Why does he look so cute when he's smiling?!

"Rachel." You say smiling back and you shake his hand.

All of a sudden he grabs something out of his bag.

"Do you mind?" He asks while holding a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"No, I definitely don't." The two of you start laughing.

He handed you a glass of wine.

"So, did you enjoy the concert?"

This evening was already perfect because of the night. His question was the beginning of an amazing night.

You and Matthew talked about everything: music, work, family, etc. He was a great guy, you could tell already.

Eventually, you got tired. You told Matthew.

He lied down and opened his left arm.

"Come here," he said "get some sleep, we'll continue our conversation tomorrow morning."

And with that, he had his arm around you. You stared at the stars.

"Goodnight Rachel."

"Goodnight Matthew."

He gave you a kiss on your head and the two of you fell asleep.

This. Was. The. Best. Night. Ever.

 Ever