"I'm so happy you're ok but...What's with the wings" Lloyd ask circling the girl as she tries to adjust them to close. Not being use to them she'll have to learn more about them so she can function them correctly. "How did you even get wings? And what did you mean by the real truth?"

   "I can't tell you right now but I can on our way up so it will be easier. The overlord is on the top of the skyscraper where you fought him last time, he is waiting for us join him up there. Come on grab onto my back I can actually give you a ride up. All you have to do is hang on tight" (Y/n) explains using her normal voice turning away from him so he can get on. But him being a teenage boy seeing it differently made it hard for him to do so. "Man, guys today are so childish, we've known each other long enough to have contact it's not like we are doing something like hugging. You're lucky I don't bridal carry you right now and smacking you for thinking like that in the first place. Just grab onto my arms and I'll lift you up"

   Lloyd agree to this waiting as (Y/n) starts flapping her wings starting to take flight landing out a hand for Lloyd to take. Once that was done she starts ascending higher into the balcony that was actually conveniently open for them. The sight could take their breath away, even the darkness of the city below outside it seem like the world was still growing. It was like they could escape it all and live a somewhat normal life if they left but they both knew they couldn't. They were the protectors of the city sworn to  protect it with their lives which they were willing to do.

   "Hey listen  I did promise I would tell you everything which flying so I will" (Y/n) said bringing it up having lloyd listen. "About the wings thing somewhere  in the book it said at the time close to the solstice which is actually tonight the current shadow master will be grated the wings of her past. Meaning my father was a demon from hell which my mother was a fallen angel. The people I introduced you to are actually my caretakers close to my mother in the past. She was considered an angel which still as a human even once she fell in love with my father. Not only that but the picture in your memories with your dad, you as a baby, another man and three kids they...are my brother meaning you met me as a child."

   "Uh if you don't mind me asking how is that even possible? By the time I was born you would be seven or eight so how" Lloyd ask looking at her in confusion. 

   "Well from what I've seen...we we're actually born around the same time or so and because of my demon blood like my brothers we grew after than a normal human. So by the time you were seven we would be actually 14 by then. Which leads into today, does that make more sense to you" (Y/n0 explain with Lloyd following along. "We're almost there to the top. My brothers I barely remember them but I know what really happen now and maybe someday I can find them..."

~YOUR POV~

   After going through the book I learn something new about my past and I suppose even (l/g/n)'s stupid move did help too in it's on way. I had found out I had brothers that went through there same thing as me concluding they both hold HIS blood in their veins. From what I know about them is the oldest is almost complete demon, the second one is still demon but more human/angel while I'm straight half and half. Not only that but my existence to them was eared to protect them, even if our goals is to kill our father they need to defeat him in their won way like me. Maybe by now they know who I am by now at least...

   "Hey down there" Lloyd calls out getting me out of thoughts to see the roof where the Overlord should be. And we were descending I felt a sudden wave of energy as we few by making me stop. Turing mourned I flew back to only bit a wall. "He place a force filed so we can't escape anymore he knew we were coming."

   "Well there is no truing back now anymore. It's now or never here" I said flying down to the roof. Once landing next to Lloyd we look around only to be greet with nothing. "Keep your guard up lloyd we don't know where he is. He might pop out of no where"