Chapter 14

Joesy POV
Neville comes over to me and kisses my head. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I shrug, which causes me to wince. "Sure." I say simply. I look at everyone beside my bed and furrow my brows when I look at Sirius. "How are you here?" I ask. All of the guys smile at me before my friends all launch into the story and I smile when Rigel says he had caught Peter.

"In the end, I got cleared, and now Rigel, along with Harry are coming to live with me." Sirius says. I smile and turn my head towards my father. "Daddy, could we move in with them?" I ask him sweetly. He chuckles and ruffles my hair. "I'll talk to Sirius about it. Right now, fill us in on what in Merlin's name happened to you." Dad says.

I sigh but nod anyways. "I was walking down the corridor towards the Great Hall for breakfast this morning by myself because I couldn't find any of my friends when Draco and his goons found me. Draco said a spell that blew me to the ceiling and when I fell down the goons kicked me in the ribs, which I guess broke them." I say.

Neville and Rigel look ready to pounce when I finish talking. "My cousin is gonna get it." Rigel growls. "Now son, let's not do anything too drastic." Sirius says, clamping a hand on Rigel's shoulder to prevent him from going anywhere. 

Madam Pomfrey then takes this moment to come over to us. "Alright Miss Lupin, this is a shock to me, but you're healed. All your bones are healed and you need to drink this to help with all the blood loss. Other than that, you'll be pretty sore for the next couple of days." She says, handing me a small vial with bright pink liquid in it. I gulp it down and stick out my tongue once I swallow it. "Bleh. That stuff is vial." I say. Neville and Rigel chuckle. "Alright Princess. Let's go." He says, helping me out of the bed.

We leave the infirmary and head to the Great Hall, waving bye to my Dad and Sirius as they head towards Dumbledore's office. I had been knocked out most of the day and it was time for lunch, which was good because I was hungry after missing breakfast. I clung to the boys as we entered because I was scared to see Malfoy and his goons.

Neville leads me to the table and all of my friends smile when they see me. "Hey Joesy, how are you feeling?" Hermione asks me. I shrug. "I've been better obviously." I say with a laugh. Mione smiles at me. "Isn't the ball in two days?" I ask her. She nods. "It is. Do you want to get ready together?" She asks me. I smile. "That would be great!" I say.

After lunch, Hermione drags me away from the tight grips of Neville and Rigel with a promise to keep an eye on me. We talk about what accessories each of us are going to be using, what shoes we plan on wearing and hair styles as we start the walk towards our dorms.

~~

"Hermione, can I ask you something?" I ask her later that night as we are looking over all our jewelry choices. She nods as she lays down a gold flower necklace. "Who are you going to the ball with?" I ask. She blushes. "You have to promise not to tell the boys okay?" She orders me. My eyes widened and I nod my head before pretending to zip my lips. "I promise!" I say. "Victor Krum." She whispers. I gasp. "How did that happen? When did it happen!! Tell me details!" I shout.

"He comes into the library everyday to study. He sits at my table and we just started talking." She says. I squeal loudly. "I can't believe it!" I say. "You're going with Victor bloody Krum!" I squeal. She laughs.

"Do you want to have a sleepover tonight in my dorm? Also, are we getting ready here or my dorm?" I ask, the thoughts popping into my mind. Mione's eyes widen

"Yes! Sleepover in your dorm! I like the getting ready in your dorm idea too." She rushes out. I nod. Hermione jumps up and grabs a bag, stuffing clothes in it.