Chapter 11

A day had slowly gone by full of classes and tons of buzz about the tournament. Now, it was Saturday and I was bouncing excitedly as I pulled on my clothes for the day. Today was the day of the Hogsmead trip!

I pull my stocking cap on over my head and tuck my gloves into my bag as I finish getting ready. I loosely tie my hair into a side braid as a knock comes across my door. 

"Come in!" I say cheerfully. 

My door opens and Neville comes into view, all bundled up in his winter clothes.

"Hello princess. Don't you look lovely." He comments. I blush and he chuckles coming completely into my room. "Ready for today?" He asks. I nod and smile at him as I fix my hat on my head and grab my wand from my bedside table, tucking it into my leg holster.

 I nod and smile at him as I fix my hat on my head and grab my wand from my bedside table, tucking it into my leg holster

I grab Neville's gloved hand with mine and we head down the stairs. We exit our common room and head down to the Great Hall where the rest of our friends were waiting for us.

Neville pulls on the doors for us when we get in front of the Great Hall. I step in first and head to the Gryffindor table, looking for our group of friends. Seamus spots me first from beside Rigel and waves at me to catch my attention.

I smile and walk over to the table, pulling Neville along with me. I look from Rigel to Seamus and back again, causing a slight blush to form on Rigel's cheeks. He shakes his head at my actions and I laugh. I sit on the other side of Rigel and Neville sits beside me.

"So, whose ready for Hogsmeade?" I ask excitedly. Hermione nods and jumps slightly in her place on the bench. "I can't wait to find the perfect dress!" She says excitedly. "Me either! What color are you thinking Mione?" I ask. "Maybe a pink? Purple?" She suggests. I smile. "I still like white." I say. Her eyes light up. "Gorgeous." She says.

After breakfast, our little group hands Filch our slips like we always do, and we head on down to Hogsmead. Neville and I are walking hand in hand while everyone else walks around us.

"Mione and I are going to look for our dresses okay boys? No matter if you don't have dates yet, get some nice dress robes. Ron, just be you." I say in giggles. He glares at me slightly causing me and Hermione to laugh loudly. Neville kisses me quickly before going off with Rigel.

I hear Harry mutter something to Ron. "Why do they have to travel in packs? And how are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?" He says. I see him and Ron stop in front of a group of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff girls.

They hesitate before continuing on their way. "Blimey, Harry. You've slayed dragons. If you can't get a date, who can?" Ron asks. "I think I'd take the dragon now." Harry says shyly. Ugh. Boys!

Hermione and I walk into one of the dress stores and I look at all the beautiful colors. "Wanna look for your dress first?" I ask Mione. She nods and we head over to the pinks and purples.