Chapter 7

The following morning, I get out of bed and pad over to my desk. I decided to write a letter to dad so I sit down and grab ink, a quill, and some parchment.

Dad,
Harry and I found out the first task. It's dragons. There's one for each of us. Please come and support me. I will really need you there since Rigel isn't talking to me still.
Joesy

I fold it and put it in an envelope before walking to my closet and pulling out my clothes for the day.

I put on the white skinny jeans, the burgundy colored top, the olive green jacket and the scarf. Before I brush my teeth, I put on a pair of brown ankle boots. After brushing my teeth, I go back into my room to grab dads letter. I check Neville's room and see he's gone already. I shrug and make my way out of the dorm.

I get to the main level of the castle and see a bunch of Hogwarts students wearing badges. A bunch of people come up to me. "Like the badge Lupin?" One Slytherin says.

The badge says: Cedric Diggory, the REAL Hogwarts champion. Then it switches to a picture of Harry. Potter stinks. Then a picture of me comes up. Wanna be Lupin. I sigh before holding out my hand and touching the badge. The Slytherin looks at me weird but I just give a fake smile.

As I walk out of the corridor towards the owlry, I hear a bunch of yelps from students in pain. Ha. It worked. Now, everyone wearing a badge will get their nipple twisted.

I get to the owlry and whistle for Lily. She comes down and I pet her before giving her dads letter. She flies off and I watch her until I can't see her anymore. I head back down to the castle and into the Great Hall. Neville sees me and waves me over.

I smile and walk over to him. "Hey Nev's. Sleep well?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah. Sorry I wasn't there this morning. Dean and Seamus wanted me to walk down with them." Neville says. I shake my head. "It's alright. I had to go to the owlry anyway." I say.

Ron and Rigel walk past us and they glare at me. I sigh and lean into Neville. "I just want him back." I whisper. Neville rubs my back. "You'll get him back soon love." He whispers to me. I nod and munch on a muffin Hermione had sat in front of me.

Harry looks at me and nods toward the door. I nod and give Neville a kiss on the cheek before standing up and following Harry. "Do we tell Cedric? About the first task?" Harry asks.

I nod. "Yeah. It seems logical. You know Maxiem is gonna tell Fleur. Victor is probably gonna find out somehow." I say. Harry nods and leads me out of the corridor. I look around the courtyard and spot Cedric with a bunch of other Hufflepuffs. I point him out to Harry and we go to a door way to get out.

Suddenly, two Hufflepuffs step in front of us. "Read the badge Potter, Lupin." The boy Hufflepuff says. "Excuse me." Harry says politely. When they don't move, I stand back and hold up my hand. "Flipendo." I say calmly. The two Hufflepuffs get pushed backwards allowing Harry and I to get through.

We walk over and Cedric sits up from his position on the concrete bench. "Can we talk to you for a moment?" I ask him. He nods and follows us. Harry speaks up first.

"Dragons, that's the first task. They've got one for each of us." Harry says. Cedric's eyes widen. "Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they-" Cedric asks. "Yes." I say. "Right. Hey, listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them-" Cedric starts. I shake my head, as does Harry. "Don't worry about it." We say.

Seamus, Ron and Rigel come walking down the corridor and Harry runs up to them. "It's not like I try to blow things up, exactly, it just sorta happens. You gotta admit though, fire is fascinating." Seamus tells them both.

Harry looks at Ron and Rigel. "You're both right foul gits, you know that?" Harry says. "You think so?" Rigel asks. Harry nods. "I know so!" He says. Ron rolls his eyes. "Anything else?" He asks. "Yeah, stay away from me! And Joesy!" Harry says.

"Fine." Ron says. "Done." Rigel says, agreeing with Ron. I turn to Ron and Rigel. "Tu es tellement stupide! Tous les deux! Pourquoi ne vois-tu pas que Harry et moi ne voulons pas ça?!" I shout. (Your so stupid! The both of you! Why can't you see that Harry and I don't want this?!)

Both of them take off running away from me cause they know I'm scary when I'm mad.

We walk past a tree when someone says our names. "Why so tense, Potter? Lupin?" Malfoy asks, jumping out of the tree and landing in front of his Slytherin gang.

"My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think either of you are going to last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five!" Draco says, causing his goons to start laughing. Harry steps up to Draco.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy! He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic!" Harry says, starting to walk away.

Draco looks furious now. "Pathetic?" He says, pulling his wand out of his pocket. "I'll show you pathetic." He says raising his wand. Suddenly, out of no where, Professor Moody steps out.

"Oh no you don't sunny." Moody says, holding up his wand. A stream of light flies from his wand and hits Draco in the chest. A gust of wind comes in and swoops down onto Draco. Soon, the wind disappears and in Draco's face is a little white ferret.

Harry and I start laughing and soon a few Hufflepuffs come over. Moody starts bouncing Draco the ferris in the air and then sticks him down Crabbe's pants. "Hold still, hold still!" Goyle says, coming in front of Crabbe.

Goyle sticks his hands down Crabbe's trousers and tries to grab the ferret. He pulls his hand back out and steps back. He's holding his hand so I would assume Draco bit him.

Suddenly, Professor McGonagall comes running over with a few school prefects. "Professor Moody! What are you doing?" McGonagall says. Professor Moody keeps bouncing Draco. "Teaching." He says simply. "Teach - is that- is that a student?" McGonagall says alarmed.

Moody keeps on bouncing Draco. "Technically it's a ferret." He says. McGonagall raises her wand and transforms Draco back.

Draco turns around, his hair a mess, and glares at Moody for humiliating him. "My father will hear about this!" Draco says. Moody raises his eyebrow. "Is that a threat?" He says, stepping forward, causing Draco to run around the tree, Moody following him.

"Is that a threat? Is that a threat?" Moody says. I sigh and tune him out. Draco flees, his hang running behind him. Professor McGonagall stands in front of Moody. "Professor Moody! Professor!" She says but it doesn't work.

Moody yells after Draco. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!" He shouts. Professor McGonagall tries getting his attention again. "Alastor!" She says. "It doesn't end here!" Moody shouts. "Alastor, we never use transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore told you that?" McGonagall asks.

Moody shrugs. "He might have mentioned it." Moody says in a low voice. "Well then. Do well to remember it!" McGonagall says. She stalks off, and Moody makes a face at her retreating back. He grabs his walking stick and nods to Harry. "You, come with me." Moody says. Harry looks at me alarmed but I just shrug and watch him go with Moody.

~~~~~~>><<><,~><~><~,><,<<~<<,><,<€<<
Hello my loverly readers! So so sorry for the long wait. I Hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment afterwards please :)
Love,
Potterhead0226