Jeon hums and puts his other hand in his pocket. His body is almost covered by his usual clothing –dark ripped jeans, simple white collared shirt and black leather jacket. And his signature Timberland shoes.

Knock! Knock!

The person knocking needed no more permission to enter the room. Jimin opened the door with a boy in his grip, obviously struggling to get away.

"LET ME GO! I SWEAR I DIDN'T OWE ANYTHING FROM YOU! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST YOU!"

The tanned male screams to his lungs while forcefully being dragged in the middle of the room.

Jimin pushed him not so gently making him fall on the cold but surprisingly clean floor.

"Don't be rude to our guest, Jimin."

Jeon placed his smoke in between his teeth while speaking.

"Here. Around 15 men are on the list."

Jin walked and passed the small book to him before returning to his original seat.

Jeon started reviewing the list but was interrupted by a certain voice.

"What the hell do you want? I don't have the money or any shit you can get so let me go and leave me alone!"

"The tiger is so mad. It's cute, to be honest."

Jeon finally eyed the boy on the floor.

The intense stare suddenly made the boy shiver but tried not to show it in front of the well-built man.