"That's Damien!" Dani waved her arms. "Damien. Over here. Danny's back!!"

The humans started trembling as a big and muscular man came their way. He had black hair and thankfully normal skin covering his muscles. He would have seemed normal if he didn't have unusually neon green eyes which literally lit up when seeing Danny. He grinned showing unnaturally sharp teeth. "Danny!" He cried. "Sam! Tucker! Guys whatsup." The other humans almost confused his voice with Danny's except his was deeper. Now that they thought about it, David sounded just like Danny.

He came closer and they could see a glowing green spot flying next to him.

Danny's eyes widened. Dorian was the only clone that looked like Phantom. He bit his lip. "Hiiii. Dorian " he didn't know how to say it without revealing his secret. So he spoke in Ghost. Dorian and the others had learned Ghost while they were traveling through the Ghost Zone. Dani and Damien being the only ones who traveled a lot in the human realm and interacted more with the humans had even learned a few other human languages like Spanish. "Guys. They know I'm halfghost but not that I'm Phantom so Dorian if you don't mind..."

The green light floated up and down to show that he understood not to transform into his full form.

David gasped. "They know you're a halfa? How?!"

"Wait. I know that woman." Damien pointed his big finger at Maddie and Dani nodded. "Yes that's Maddie. Danny's mom."

"Oh so she's not...."

"No."

Maddie had had enough. She stomped over to them scowling. "Alright. Danny. What is happening here. Who are they. How do you kids know them? Because they are not your cousins."

Jack frowned. "Unless your sister suddenly remarried and had kids."

Dani played with her ponytail as Danny ruffled his hair. "You're right. They aren't technically my cousins. They're my clones."

There was instant silence.

David chuckled nervously as he shuffled. Damien rolled his eyes. "Way to break it to them, cuz."

"Clones?!" Andrew shoved his disgust aside and stepped forward. Eyes inspecting the clones' features and comparing them to Danny's. They did have many similarities. Except for the skeleton creature. But they were the same height. "How?" He whispered.

Danny cleared his throat. "How about I start with introductions. Zombie here is David. Frankestein is Damien. This little brat is Danielle. And Tinkerbell over there is Dorian."

The little light flew around Danny's head. Clearly offended. Dani crossed her arms. "Who are you calling brat, space nerd."

Danny held his head up. "And proud."

"Wait wait wait." James pointed at the clones. "You have clones? How? Why? What is all this shit!"

Danny bit his lip and glanced at Sam. She shook her head. Tucker shrugged. Valerie had no idea what was going on.

"Alright," the halfa started. "So there's this fruitloop and he wants me to be his son-"

Jack exploded. "Who is that?! Why does he want you!! You're my son!!"

Danny flinched. "It's Plasmius." They looked at him in confusion. "The Wisconsin ghost."

Maddie's eyes widened. "What does he want with you, Danny."