Cave of two lovers

Mila's POV:

Aang and Katara are practicing waterbending in the river while Sokka floats on a giant leaf and I float around with out the leaf on my back. "Are you 2 gonna be done soon?" Sokka asks. "We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today." "Like you're ready to go naked guy." Katara said. "Yeah I'm ready whenever." Sokka then turns to me. "Will you ever reveal where that scar came from Mila?" I stop floating and stand up. "Sokka I already told you guys, I got it the day mom died." "Yeah but why'd you get burned?" "There were flames everywhere, I was bound to get burned." "But why the leg?" Dang it Sokka. "I mean if the flames-." I cut him off. "Sokka that's just what happened I don't why and I don't know how, I just know it happened." Sokka was about to say something else when we heard music? A bunch of nomads singing and dancing I look over  at Aang and Katara I'm guessing they were in shock just as much as I was the nomads are...... interesting Chong, Lily, Moku and the dancers who are "too free to be tied down to earthly names" at least that's what they said, Aang was excited at first to meet some nomads like him but then talking to Chong obviously changed his mind, Chong is very very scattered, he completed Sokka's underwear that's when we all decided to go get dressed.

My POV:

Zuko was looking for some food he got upset about it kicked a bush and said. "This is impossible!" Uncle Iroh looked at a possibly a dead poison flower or a delicious tea and while Zuko when to catch fish  he made tea. Poisonous tea Zuko came back to a rashy uncle who could drop dead at any moment. Meanwhile the gaang is sitting with the nomads Sokka wants to leave and to go to Omashu and get King Bumi to teach Aang Earth bending so he could defeat the Fire Lord as soon as possible but the nomads said was an underground tunnel that leads start to Omashu.

Mila's POV:

Sokka just wants to get away from these nomads and said we can handle the firenation we have before and we will do it again and Aang said we should do what makes Appa most comfortable and means flying. Yay.

Time skip bought to you by the firenation attacking.

We get back to the nomads. "Secret love, let's go." Sokka says to the nomads. 

Small time skip

Of course the firenation tracked us down and now we're all trapped in the cave, and did I mention that there's a curse on the cave, Sokka loves the nomads even more now, and now we're lost in a cave the good news is no one's dead, bad news is we got separated Appa bumped into the walls of the cave and caused a cave in, Aang, Katara and Appa on one side Sokka, Momo, the nomads and I on the other trying to find a way out.

Another time skip

Big badger moles crossed our path and through music they helped us get out, Aang and Katara trusted in love and got out, so point for Aang right?! So we finally got to Omashu and it was overrun by the fire nation, great!

My POV: 

And y'all should know what happened with Zuko and Uncle Iroh, Uncle drank the poison tea and almost died, they contemplate weather or not they should risk going to the Earth Kingdom and getting killed or being captured by the Fire Nation and being given to Azula, so they pick the logical option and go the Earth Kingdom, they meet a girl named Song and introduce themselves as Lee and Mushi  but because Zuko was put on the spot and said his uncle's name was Mushi, Iroh said to call Zuko, Junior, then they go to her house for some roast duck and finally they stole their ostrich horse and that would bring us to the end of the episode. 

I hope you guys enjoyed remember to vote, comment and stay awesome. ✌🏼peace