Winter Solstice parts 1&2

Mila's POV :

"Katara clouds looks so soft." Katara said talking about jumping into the clouds "Maybe you should give it a try." Sokka says to her. "You're hilarious." She says back. "I'll try it!" Aang said jumping down through the clouds. "Turns out clouds are made of water." Aang said back on the saddle. We are now flying over a forest when we saw a large black spot. "The fire nation, those filthy savages make me sick, they have no respect for anything!" Sokka said after we landed and walked around for a bit. "Sokka, hush up." Katara said. "What I'm not aloud to be angry?" Sokka asked, Aang was sitting on the ground staring at the burned down forest around us. "Why would anyone do this? How could I let this happen?" Aang said sadly "Aang it's not your fault." Katara said. "Yes it is it's the avatar's job to protect all life, but I don't know how to do my job." "That's why we're going to the north pole to find you a teacher." Katara said with a smile. "Yeah a waterbending teacher but there's no one to teach me how to be the avatar, Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me." "The avatar before you he died over a hundred years ago, how are you supposed to talk to him?" Sokka asked. "I don't know." Aang said defeated as Momo jumped into his lap.

Zuko's POV:

I'm looking for my uncle. "Uncle it's time to leave. Where are you?" I say. "Over here." I hear him say he is in a pool of water. "Uncle? We need to get moving we're on the avatars trail and I don't want to lose him." "You look tired prince Zuko why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles. I heated it myself." He said. "My troubles can not be soaked away we need to leave." "Very well." He said standing up....... Naked, I had to block the view on second thought why don't you take a few more minutes." I say and he sit back down thankfully. "Be back at the ship in 20 minutes or we're leaving without you." I said both of us knowing that I wasn't serious. And I walked back to the ship.

Mila's POV:

Katara saw acorns and gather them up. "Are you ready to be cheered up Aang?" Katara asked Aang said no, still depressed then Katara threw an acorn at his head. "How was this supposed to cheer me up?" He asked. "Yeah." I agreed. "Made me feel better." Sokka said laughing at little bit, then she threw an acorn at Sokka's head. "Yeah I deserved that." He said. "Yes you did." I start. "Now Katara why did you throw the acorn again?" "Because the acorns are baby trees, and that means that the forest will grow again." She said. "Thanks Katara." Aang said in a more happy sounding tone, then an elderly man walked up to us and asked for Aang's help. Sometimes I forget that Aang is the avatar. The man took us to his village and they told us about a spirit named Heiby(I think that's how you spell it.) And how he's been abducting people,they say they are fearful because the winter solstice is coming. And the line between the spirit and the physical world is thinning. The man kept saying that Aang was the great bridge between our world and the spirit world. Aang agrees to help but he i s not sure what to do Katara believes in Aang but Sokka thinks that we're all going to get killed by a giant spirit monster. I look at my little brother and hit him in the back of his head. Later Aang was standing only in the center of the village and waits for this spirit. "How can we let him face this alone?" "If anyone can defeat the Heiby, it's the avatar." The man says. "Hey Sokka don't do anything stupid ok." I say knowing my little brother. Aang began walking back to the building we're in when a giant spirit monster came up behind him, it began destroying houses and after a while Sokka said "Ok that's it he needs help!" He ran out. "Sokka wait no!" I say but he threw his boomerang at the spirit. "Sokka go back!" Aang shouted, but of course he didn't and the spirit grabbed him and ran away with him. "Sokka!" Katara and I yelled as Aang flew after them. "I can't believe it I broke my promise to dad." I said with tears in my eyes.

Zuko's POV :

He forgot the deadline. "Uncle! Uncle where are you" I yell. "Sir maybe he thought you left without him?" One of my men suggested. "Something's not right here." I say looking around. "That pile of rocks." I say to them. " Perhaps it was a landslide sir." The soldier said. "Land doesn't slide uphill, my uncle was captured by earthbenders!" If I'm right then uncle is stalling as much as possible, I just hope I'm not to late.