The Avatar State

So I'm gonna try and update a few like 5 or 6 chapters today and a new cover 😁, also thank y'all so much reading this story and putting it to your reading lists I hope you enjoy.

Mila's POV:

I can't sleep tonight, I had to much on my mind, princess Yue is now the moon spirit and Sokka thinks it's his fault she's the moon spirit, finding an Earth bending teacher for Aang, and the fact that Zuko has shared so much of his past with me, and I feel semi responsible for Zhao's death it's hard to relax, the others must have felt the same way because I found Sokka on the deck, and Aang came up soon after I did and Katara came after Aang,  he told us about his nightmare, his Avatar state nightmares. In the morning Pakku gave Aang gifts that would help him learn waterbending, Katara got water from the spirit oasis, I got a necklace with a charm that means 'trusted' and Sokka got, a pat on his shoulder, we headed out for the base and then hopefully Omashu.

My POV: 

It is the anniversary of Zuko's banishment  it's been 3 years, Azula was hot on Zuko's trial. When Mila, Katara, Sokka and Aang, arrived at the Earth kingdom base, I'm gonna hand it back my girl now.

Mila's POV: 

General Fong greeted us with fireworks. "Avatar Aang, Appa, Momo Brave Sokka, Mighty Katara, Good Mila welcome." We met him inside he begins talking about Aang fighting the fire lord now, well he's in the Avatar state he doesn't know how to control himself in the Avatar state, he doesn't even know how to get in the Avatar state, we're in deep deep trouble if we stay here. Guess what? We do stay, and Aang agreed with general Fong, to try going into the Avatar state to fight the fire lord. The next day they tried a lot of different ways to 'glow it up' it was clear the general was getting annoyed, Katara and I tried to talk Aang out of continuing this insanity with general Fong, Aang made a good point though, everyday people do die at the hands of the fire nation but Aang got his information about the war from the stupid general the people are usually complacent and the fire nation troops are just annoyingly there, some villages have even integrated the fire nation into their lives I'm sure some earth kingdom and fire nation people are so closely integrated that there are families with an earth kingdom parent and a fire nation parent, living in harmony, this may just be wishful thinking though. The next day he almost got us all killed he made Katara sink into the ground I was restrained by rocks around my body, preventing me from getting to me sister.

My POV:

The next day at the same time general Fong went off the deep end, Zuko and Iroh began to board Azula's ship, she acted happy to see them, inviting them aboard Uncle Iroh knew Azula is 1 crazy chick, and that it was a trap, but Zuko is a very hopeful guy and didn't know what was going on so when the Capitan blew their cover Azula was obviously upset but uncle Iroh was prepared for these cause he knew his brother wouldn't just let Zuko come back, after some serious butt kicking Zuko and his uncle run away and cut their ponytail things off and Azula put out an order for their arrest.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy.

Please comment, vote and remember to stay awesome. Peace✌🏼.