Jet

Mila's POV : 

Momo got stuck in a trap made by the fire nation so Sokka made the decision to pack up and head out,we were loading up Appa when Sokka said. "No we're walking." "Yeah ok Sokka but why can't we put our stuff on Appa and who made you boss, little brother?" I put emphasis on little "I'm not the boss I'm the leader." "You're the leader, but your voice still cracks." Katara said laughing a little. "I'm the oldest and I'm a warrior so I'm the leader." Sokka said trying to sound like a man. "Sokka you're not the oldest, I am." "Yeah and if anyone should be the leader it's Aang he is the avatar." "Are you kidding he's just a goofy kid." Sokka said and slapped his arm. "He's right." Aang said hanging upside down on Appa's horn, Katara and Sokka started arguing again. "I don't understand why boys always think there has to be a leader, I bet you wouldn't be so bossy if you kissed a girl." "I have kissed a girl, you just haven't met her." "Who gran-gran, I've meet gran-gran." "No besides gran-gran!" "On the cheek doesn't count little brother." I added. "Who knows walking might be fun." Aang said, we started walking and after sometime I hear Aang say. "Walking stinks." He started. "How does anyone get around without a fling bison?" "I don't know Aang why don't you ask Sokka's instincts, they seem to know everything." Katara says. "Ha, ha very funny." "My feet are tired and I'm tired of carrying this pack." "Aang you know who you should ask to hold for awhile, Sokka's instincts." Tara says. "Hey that's a great idea, Hey Sokka's instincts would you mind." I couldn't help but laugh. "I look I'm tired to, but the import thing is we're safe from the firenation." Sokka says right as we came across some firenation troops. "You were saying?" I asked my little brother. "Run!!!!!" He said leading us to a wall of fire seconds before we got there,we were trapped  "Sokka your shirt." Aang exclaimed because his shirt was on fire but Katara put it out using waterbending. "If you let us go we promise not to hurt you." Sokka says. "Sokka what are you doing?" Katara asked. "Bluffing." "Sokka you don't bluff with the firenation" I say. "You promise not to hurt us?" One of the soldiers  in front of us said but just then the soldier was knocked out, by some kids in the trees, after the fight was ended and a boy who I assume has some authority walks kinda over to Katara and I. "Hey." He said. "Hey." Katara said in a dreamy sorta way. He told us his name is Jet and that his group thing is called the freedom fighters and he introduced us to his crew "Smellerbee,Longshot,Sneeners, Pipsqueak and the Duke." Aang went over to the 2 and said. "Pipsqueak, that's a funny name." "You think my name is funny?" The bigger of the 2 said, and of course Aang said. "It's hilarious ." Then they all began laughing, After all of that Jet said they all the in the trees and if we wanted to see Tara overly excited said. "Of course we want to see it." We walked over to a bunch of trees and Jet said. "Here we are." But Sokka being the sarcastic and kind of annoying little brother I know said. "I don't see anything." Jet gave a rope to Sokka he pulled on it and Sokka went flying up, he offered a rope to Aang but Aang used his airbending to get up, I unfortunately had to get up with the rope Jet then then take Katara up with him she had a dreamy look in her eyes but I wish there was a better way to get up here, Aang came gliding past and shouted to Jet. "Nice place you got." Jet explained why that live in the trees, and Katara started talking about mom, I hate thinking of that day. Later at dinner/feast Jet made a speech about their win against the firenation he could stopped before he said "So the firenation doesn't think they should be afraid of a bunch of kids living in the trees, maybe they're right." He started, and everyone boos to what he said and said. "Or maybe they're dead wrong."  Jet was pretty inspiring Sokka certainly doesn't like Jet in fact he wanted to leave but Jet toke Sokka on a mission and Jet attached an old man walking through the forest, according to Sokka, but Katara wanted to hear Jet's side of the story, Jet told us that the man was an assassin sent to kill him  Katara,Aang and I were told that the fire nation wanted to burn down the forest he needed Aang and Katara to use their bending to fill up the the reservoir. "Sokka we can't leave with the fire Nation about to destroy the forest Jet needs our help." "Jet's very crafty but he's a thug Katata he's lying somehow you believe me don't you Mila?" "Well I don't know Sokka, I gotta go to meet Longshot for my leason, bye." I said to them running away from the scene I don't know if I should believe either of them I don't know.

X time skip brought to you by the fire nation X

I hadn't seen Sokka all day which was weird because Sokka always says something stupid in the morning, well really all the time but always in the morning, so when Jet told Aang and Katara help needed them to full the reservoir with water bending, I wanted me to go with them, Katara apologized to Jet for Sokka but Jet said Sokka said  he was sorry I knew he was lying, I know my little brother and he almost never apologies for anything. "I'm gonna go to the reservoir." Jet said and Katara said we would meet him there but said no to fast for my liking. "And that isn't suspicious to either of you?" I had to say, but Katara said. "Of course not, we completely trust Jet, he probably will be at the hut." "Whatever Tara, I'm not going to let Jet potentially do something crazy,I'mgoing to follow him." I said going in the direction the Jet went. I heard foot steps behind me I turn to see Aang and Katara following me. "We finished shortly after you left." Aang said. "Yeah and we decided to go see Jet with you." Katara said. "Well let's go!" Aang said happily and began walking, Katara and I  followed closely but I still have a bad feeling. When we got to the reservoir we saw the freedom fighters carrying barrels of blasting jelly that's when Aang and I figured out that Jet was going to blow up the dam,Katara couldn't bring herself to believe Jet would do that, but when he jumped down and admitted to wanting to blow up the dam. "How could you do that?" Katara asked. "You would be destroying more then just the firenation,you're willing to kill an entire village just to save your own butt?" "It's the way war works ladies ,I really thought your brother would understand." Jet said but Aang was going to save the village,when Jet told Aang. "You're not going anywhere without your glider." Aang didn't want to fight but Jet had other plans, when they finally came down to the ground, it was our turn, I shot an arrow in of Jet's sleeves and Katara waterbended him to the tree, we heard whistling and Jet whistled back. "What are you doing?!" Katara asked the dam Jet said. "You were to late this was a great win against the firenation the forest is safe." "It will be without you." "Sokka!" Katara Aang and I said at the same time Sokka then explained how he saved everyone Jet called him a trader, Sokka said one the smartest things I think I ever heard him say. "Who would be safe, everyone would be dead, then Jet asked "How did you knew to follow me?" I stood in front of Jet saying. "I knew you lied when you said Sokka apologized, my little brother most never apologies." On Appa Aang asked. "How did you know to go to the town and not the dam ?" "Let me guess, you're instincts told you didn't they?" "Hey when they're right they're right." Sokka said kinda with an attitude  while I was looking at the map. "Yeah and right now they're wrong." I say. "What why?" "We're going in the wrong way." I say surprisingly with a smile. "And sometimes they're not." Sokka said and we all laughed as we turned.

End thank you for reading and remember to comment, vote and stay awesome