southern air temple

Mila' POV:

Now that Appa can fly Aang is taking us to the southern air Temple. He is so excited to take us he tells me and Katara that it is the most beautiful place in the world but Katara and I know that it was attacked by ruthless firebenders 100 years ago. I tried to wake up my lazy brother but but Sokka did not wake up so Aang told him a a prickle snake was in his sleeping bag. I laughed so hard when my little brother jumped up screaming it was the funniest thing I ever seen even Katara laughed.

Zuko's POV:

My uncle and I had to stop at a harbor to repair our ship after our encounter with the Avatar and his group I told my Uncle I want the repairs done as quickly as possible and that I don't want to stay very long because I don't want to lose his trail, as me and my uncle began talking about the Avatar just as Captain Zhao showed up as he said he is not Captain anymore he got promoted to Commander, as he began asking us about what happened to our ship me and my uncle had to make up a story just then Commander Zhao asked us to come with him for a drink my uncle told me to show Commander Zhao my respect I could see in his eyes that he knew, so when my uncle agreed I was frustrated because I know my uncle knows as well. Zhao told me that the fire nation will win the war by the end the year. "If my father thinks the rest of the world will follow him willingly than he is a fool." Than Zhao asked me about the search for the avatar uncle over the rack of weapons he was looking at.

Mila' POV :

We finally got to the air Temple and of course Sokka was complaining about how hungry he is, Aang told us what everything was. Aang and Sokka played a game called "airball" Sokka not being an airbender he was losing miserably, Aang 7, Sokka 0 was the score until Sokka a firenation helmet. We were gonna tell Aang but Katara bended snow over the helmet as he began running towards us. "What did you want to show me Katara?" Aang asked. "Just a new waterbending move I learned." "That's nice but we have a lot more Temple to explore." We walked up to a statue " Who is that Aang?" I asked. "That's Monk Gyatso." He bowed to the statue . Wow this Gyatso guy must have been very important to Aang, I thought before I noticed Aang start to leave. "Aang where are you going?" Katara asked. "I'm ready to meet someone." Aang lead us to a big door. Aang unlocked the door using airbending to see a room full of thousands of statues, Sokka started complaining about how hungry he is. The statues were in a continuous pattern. "Air,Water, Earth and Fire." Katara said. "Yeah, these must be your past lives Aang." I said just as we saw a shadow of a firenation solider. But when we came out form behind the statues we saw it was really a lemur.

Zuko's POV :

Zhao interrogated my crew and found out thatI had the avatar on my ship and that that's how the was distsroied. Then he began disrespecting me and telling how my own father feels about me, even though part of me knows that Zhao is right, my father does think I'm a failure and a disappointment, I just can't says it out loud, so I challenged Zhao to an Agni Kai at sunset, as sunset my uncle told me to use my basics in the duel I went down but I refuse to let he win so I made him lose his balance and he fell and just as I was standing at his side about to deliver the final blow I stop my fire next to his face. "Your father rised a coward." "Next time you get in my way I won't hold back." I say turning to leave when I hear commotion behind me, I turn to see my uncle standing in front of me, realizing what just happened I was about to attack him but my uncle hold me back. "So this is how the great Commander Zhao acts in defeat, disgraceful even in exile my nephew is more honorable. And thank you for the tea, it was delicious." After we left I asked him if he ment what he said. "Of course, jasmine tea if my favorite." He says and we returned to the ship.

Mila's POV:

Aang and my brother chased the lemur while Katara and I were looking at the statues when all of their eyes began to glow. We ran to Sokka and Aang where, Aang's arrow tattoos and his eyes were glowing. "What happened?" "Aang found out that firebenders killed Gyatso." "I'm gonna calm him down." Katara said. "Hurry Tara!" I yell. "Before he blows us off the mountain!" Sokka added. Katara said that we are his family now and we won't let anything happen Sokka promised.

Small time skip

The little lemur from before back as we stood,and dropped fruit at my brothers feet later when it was time to leave Katara asked what his name is, he steals a peach from Sokka and Aang says "Momo" And Katara and I laughed while Sokka was upset about having his food taken away.

I'm baaaaaaacccccccck I hope you liked that l8er💖