Our First Encounter

"Kids, have I told you about how me and your mother met?" Karma asked his children. They all shook their head in "no". "Well, I guess it's time." he smirked. His children looked at him in confusion as to why he smirked. "Let's get started."

-----

(Name) was out for a run. On the way home she was met with a drug dealer. "How much does it cost?" she whispered.

The drug merchant smirked "For a beautiful lady like you, I'd say it's free. I can give you more than just drugs." (Name) smiled at the merchantman. "Name's Akabane Karma. What's yours?" the merchant named Karma chuckled.

"(Surname) (Name)." (Name) replied. "You're hot, be my husband!" she threw herself at him.

"I don't want a girl like you, to be honest." Karma said pushing (Name) away. (Name) begin to cry. "Okay, okay. I'll marry you." Karma said as he pitied her and sighed. "What a pain." he mumbled. (Name) was so happy, she dragged him home with her.

-----

*Whack* "Ow!" Karma groaned in pain as he anime cried while softly rubbing his head where he got hit by a rolled up newspaper. His children laughed at him.

"That is NOT how the story goes." his wife was furious.

"Okay, okay, please just don't hurt me again." Karma pleaded.

"This is how it really went." (Name) smiled innocently.

"Aw, you make me want to kiss you so bad~" Karma said as he looked at his wife. He leaned in for a kiss while closing his eyes and was met with something cold. His eyes snapped open to the sudden temperature. It was the newspaper he got hit with today earlier. "So mean~ *^*"

"You know what, kids? I think it's time to go to bed." (Name) said as she yawned and heard everyone whined even her husband was whining, it wasn't to her surprise. "Don't forget to brush your teeth." she said as she pecked all of her children on the forehead as they headed for their rooms. (Name) started to walk to her room but was grabbed on the wrist.

"How about me?" Karma said with puppy eyes.

"We're going to the same room." she sweat-dropped. Karma continued giving her the puppy eyes. "Aw, come on." she complained as she quickly give him a peck on his forehead.

"I deserve more than that." he smirked as he peck his wife's lip. To his surprise, she looked disappointed. "W-what?" he blushed. It was now his wife's turn to smirk and she head to their room. Karma followed after her. "What did I do wrong?" he asked worried.

"Nothing." (Name) replied. She sighed while locking their bedroom door when they both got inside and pulled Karma into their bed. Karma chuckled as (Name) got on top of him. They soon locked lips.

"You're still so hot." he whispered as they pulled away to breathe.

"What does that mean? I thought I always am." (Name) puffed her cheeks. Karma smirked as he smashed his lips onto (Name)'s lips forcefully and passionately.

_______________________________________

I'll leave y'all to your imagination! /////

Alright, I hope y'all had a good time lol.

----And their first encounter will remain unknown~----DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.