2

-years later-

"It's good to be back in Japan, it's been so long" you said admiring Japan, you look up and saw him. He is an actor now, you saw him on the big screen in front of you. 'I hope I don't bump into him' you thought and *bump* "sorry" a person that bump into you said.

"It's okay" you said and turn around to see him 'great just great' you thought. "(Name)?" he said "Oh hey, Akabane, it's been a long time" you said smiling. "Well, it was nice meeting you. See you around" he said and left. 'He still looks the same' you thought and smile.

You went to the train station and while waiting you grab a magazine. You see Karma's picture with your old classmate Manami Okuda standing beside each other, Karma's arm rap around Okuda's waist. On the article, it said that they are getting married soon.

'Wow, I missed a lot' you thought to yourself and smile sadly. Finally, what seemed like forever, your train finally arrived. 'Hope you have a great life Karma' you thought and get into your train. You went to sit down on a seat and next to you, you see Karma.

'He's everywhere' you thought. "Hey (name)" he said smiling "hi" you said fake smiling. "I'm getting married soon" he said looking at you "I read about it" you replied. "Your invited" he said smiling "it's at (wherever) and (whenever). You can go to not, it's fine" he said smiling. "Congratulations. This is my stop, bye" you said, got up from your seat, and leave.