-Decided To Stay and Watch- Route

'It'll only bring pain if I go so I'll just stay here' you thought to yourself. You turn the TV and watch as Okuda walk down the hall with her father. 'She look so beautiful' you thought and tears started dripping from your eyes. You lay down for a second and you quickly fell asleep.

*Bang Bang!* You woke up to a bang on your door. You rub your eyes and went to the door. You open the door to hear exhausted breathing. You look at that person carefully and noticed that it was Karma.

"What are you doing here?" you ask him confused because he was suppose to get married. "I love you" he say and kiss you. You push him away and ask "today is your marriage why're you here?" you say in a loud voice. "I called it off" he says to you "because I..love you" he added.

"I love you, I was never over you, and I know you still love me" he said smiling. "I love you but what about Okuda?" you ask him "she's fine with it" he replied. "I want to be with you and only you. Well, you um please tell me why you broke up with me few years ago?" he aid shyly.

"I-I don't know I'm sorry. I gave myself an excuse but I was lying to myself" you said crying "what was the excuse?" he ask sad "that I was tired of your jokes. But I actually love that about you. I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me" you apologize "it's okay" he replied.

"Wait, how did you know where I live?" you ask him confused "you friend" he smirks "remember back at the park? She stalked us all along" he added and hug you. 'Idiot' you thought and smile "why're you smilin? (Name-chan)~" he ask "nothing, I'm tired. I'm going to bed" you said and get back in your bed. Karma followed you, lay down with you, and hug you while sleeping. You didn't mind at all.

(That's how this'll end lol sorry)