Chapter 20: Tenchi Bridge (Part 2)

Hi guys!!! 6 days later, I updated the chapter 19 which is really really short....
Anyway...Do u guys watch "Boruto"?
do u guys know who is Rock Lee's son??
Pls comment...if  u guys know his name
Okay...let's get back to the chappy😎😎

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😏
Previously....

'Mom pls be careful....,' as I looking at her while walking away...

Still Naruko's Pov

( Guys I forgot that when Sakura was gonna fall..sai never saved her from falling from a wrecked bridge...Yamato does...nat-chan and Naruko is busy fighting Kabuto when that happens..I forgot to wrote that they noticed sai is gone)

We reached the woods....we saw Naruto finallly reached 4 tails...which is dangerous to went their....I tried to went towards him but Captain Yamato's clone stop me...As a sister I'm worried about my twin...
But i've to follow orders...

(lets Skip)

We saw sai is talking to orochimaru while handing him a scroll...but when I stepped on the dry leaves...sai look at me...he dash then punch my stomach Harshly.. Captain Yamato's clone tried to attack him but he can't...he is just a clone...

I flew backwards then sai kept using his Ninjutsu,I strike him with my katana....

"SCARLET SAKURA STYLE: SLASHING BLADES!!!," but he eventually avoid it...by using substitution...I turn around ... charging his fist on me....but I can't blocked it cause I wasn't aware he'll could do such a thing...he knocked me out...then everything went dark...

Yamato's Clone Pov

Darn it...I did not see that coming so badly....We lose a jinchuuriki...they've kidnapped her...better tell this to him...

'Yamato...I've have something to tell you...'

'WHAT!? what is it??,'

'Naruko was kidnapped...by orochimaru..and sai is with them...,'

'damn it!!! I never thought that sai could do that....anyway...you better follow them..okay,'

'Im right on it...,'

Then...I followed them...

Naruto's Pov

I woke up seeing Sakura with a frown on her facewhile healing me,but then she look at me,her eyes widen with a smile on her face...

"NARUTO!! We're glad that u are okay..,"She said...

"Thanks Sakura.... Anyways where's my sis....,"I asked

"I dunno...the last time that I saw her that she's going where you and orochimaru are fighting...with Captain's clone,"She reply..with a worried face...she help me to get up...I saw Captain Yamato And Natsuko...

"Hey Yamato-daijo!!! where's sis?,"I asked ...I saw Natsuko worried like sakura

"*sigh* She's been kidnapped by orochimaru," he replied...our eyes widen...

"WHAT!!!? dang it!! I hope that sis is okay....damn it! damn it! DAMNIT!!," I exclaimed....I punched the ground

"Naruko....oh my goodness ...I hope that your okay...I don't want you to be gone like Sasuke did," Sakura said..natsuko run towards to me and then she hug me...

"I ....i-i want her to see her again...safe..,"she said...I smiled..

"Yeah...me too..and I hope she was,"

Naruko's Pov

~~~Naruko's dream~~~

Not this dream again....wait...this is my dream,2 in half yrs ago...but it's different now...I saw myself walking with a person...(note: I meant that she saw her another self walking with a strange man)

I was walking with a unknown person..I tried to see his face...but it is not vivid..
he was holding my hand...then we stop..we sat on a branch of a tree

"Naruko...Why would you want to come with me...?," The Mysterious person asked my other self

"Because I've promised to your loved ones that I will take care of you...guide you....that's all😊😊,"She said...then the man hug her...then he kissed her forehead...

"I've a promised to your brother that...to protect you whatever it takes...,"he said..then she hug him...

"I never thought that My lover will be overprotective like my brother...,"she said...the man began to laugh a little..
then he leaned his forehead to hers...

"That's because...I loved you...,"he said..I saw myself their blushing

Okay...I never thought that ...that this dream is about my future...having a lover...I think that this guy...knows my brother as well...well those sweet words comes out from his mouth...can make a girl blush...

"I loved u to S--,"My other self was cut off...when my dream starts to fade away...

~~~End of Naruko's Dream~~~
' what the hell...where am I?,'

I opened my eyes...seeing a unfamiliar ceiling..which is kinda weird...
I saw my katana lying beside the bed...
My hands are all tied up...so my legs re the only ones..can move...
wait a sec!!! as I remember...I was with Yamato-daijo's clone...then someone kidnapped me...
Which mean that....
I'm in orochimaru's hideout!!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello Minna-san!!! thanks for reading...I've never experienced that my views in my story...is 6.92 K!!! and I have a lot of votes and comments...thank u guy's so much...U just make my dream came true... really!!! I'm serious right now but happy!!!
Do u guys know "Narutowattyawards"?
I've entered my story right there...so if u guys like my fanfic...then vote my story..at the "Uchiha's" section.....
It depends for all of u...if u want to vote..okay...
if u want to vote...search Narutowattyawards then search..."Entries 2017" then find the Uchiha's...find the name of my story...
then comment...
Don't forget to vote or comment in this chappy of mine..
thank u guy's again....Love u guys so much!!
MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO!!

Have a nice day FELLOW OTAKU'S!!!
°°Inari-chan♥♥°°