Chapter 19: Tenchi Brigde

Hi guys how's going? 

Really sorry guys....for the late ( SOOOOOO LONG) update......i kinda busy right now..its like i wanna quit or something..i got lazy and school issues..so its gonna be short...

____________________________________________________________________________

Naruko Pov

When tsunade-sama gave us a new mission about what sakura discover after defeating sasori,the akatsuki's spy,that sasori planning to meet him at the tenshi brigde.Thats why were going there,Natsuko asked me to come with us..but i told her no....then she won't stop asking me..she's very stubborn...i have no choice..i hate stubborn kids..sigh speaking of natsuko ..

We are already there....so we start our training session but i refused to train..i got bored..Anyway When the session is finished we ready our position,captain yamato got it undercontroled.
He plans that he's going to be a fake hiruko i meant to say sasori..

Then he transformed into hiruko...captain yamato said when he went on the tenchi brigde..we should hide to the bushes..

Timeskip~~

Captain Yamato (hiruko) went to the tenchi brigde which the spy is standing alone..

We don't even know what they talking 'bout... BUT suddenly the spy attacked him..he cut hiruko's head...when captain yamato's transformation jutsu gone..he step back then he gave us the signal...we jump right beside him...the spy was...KABUTO!?

Then orochimaru appeared..i can feel my brother's chakra which wasn't from him..it was from kurama..i never met the beast inside of me..

"give sasuke back...,"naruto said..kabuto smirk at him

"Sasuke came to us...to train him for his plans..,"

'Sasuke....,'

Then naruto attacked orochimaru...with no hesitation...the bridge started to wiggle...and get destroyed easily

"GAVE SASUKE BACK!!,"

"he came for us and asked master orochimaru to train...for his revenge...,"

"GAVE SASUKE BACK NOW!!!," then the brigde...started to get  wreck by his anger

'He's out of control!!!,'

(A/N: I can't remember every detail...lets stick with this situation)

Oniisan tried to attack orochimaru...i decided to attack kabuto while sakura and captain yamato tried to calm him down..

I was suprised by a 12 yr old girl to fight an enemy with no hesitation...natsuko...

I felt a little worried to her, more like ya' know like I DUNNO!?.. a family..

natsuko attack him by..

"CHIDORI!!," his eyes widen when he saw a kid using that kind of ninjutsu..

so i encounter it

"Scarlet sakura style: Sakura trabulance!!," flowers turn into a sharpest shiruken and attcked him by the impact...(if u guys really wanna know what it look like of that move...it is an attack that came from my idol aoi kuineda..in beelzebub)

He got bruises by our attacks....which is kinda brutal,anyway he step back a little while he look at natsuko...wide open..

he smirked...

"Are you an uchiha? i thought sasuke was the only uchiha survive the massacre...?,"he said then natsuko start to get angry..

"How dare you to bring that up!!! ," she shouted then she dash on him then kick him on stomach..so i encounter it w/

"RASENGAN!!!,"i attack him at his back...but he avoid it...

(gonna skip)

when natsuko and i always attacked him...he retreat..but suddenly my brothers name popped up on my mind...

'oniisan...god damn it,'

I decided to call sakura's name..

"SAKURA!! CAN YOU TAKE CARE NAT-CHAN FOR ME!!,"i shouted she went towards me,she nodded a frown on her face.....

"naruko....Your brother was fighting orochimaru and he's out of control..and i'm the one able to stop him??," yamato asked i sigh

"Don't worry captain....i'll take care of him...take care nat-chan for me,"i said then he used shadow clone ...so that we can spy what's goin on with naruto and orochimaru..

i decided to come w/ him...

Natsuko's Pov

'Mom pls...be careful,' looking at her while walking away

_______________________________________________________________________

TBC

CLIFFHANGERS!!!

SO SORRY ABOUT IT..KINDA BUSY..

SO SEE YA...

Have a nice day MY FELLOW OTAKU'S
~~Inari-chan°^°