Chapter 5: Naruko's Ribbon

It seems that i'm really on a mood making chapters right now....
Well i have a third story "Pokemon: A rhea's (leaf) journey in kanto" which is now not ready to be published
Let's get back to the story..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Pov

Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke and Naruko had finally pass the test or i mean to say training because of what they did called "TEAM WORK" ..
They had their first mission which they make it alive,it was an C mission...
Sometimes,When naruko did something dumb sasuke will call her a "dobe" while naruko find him for being a jerk so she called him "Teme". Finally, Naruko and Sakura are now friends.... Now lets get back to naruko's Pov..

Naruko's Pov

A lot of things had happen, we had finally finished our first mission.
I thought that teme is going to die but because i know how to use mystical palm jutsu, he got heal a little bit. I saw sakura crying while i was panicking because of what happened.. Actually it was my first time.After having him on our team,i realize that i do worried on others too and for a long time i start having feelings in teme but i do worried on sakura because maybe she'll get angry to me and never talk to me again.I don't want to break our friendship because of that.
All i do is i hid my feeling for him for the sake of sakura 's feelings...
I was having a hard time because of that..
The thing i that i dream in training grounds...it seems that i saw myself doing something to onii-san and teme from fighting each other...
I'm kinda curious...isn't that future?...why do i need to stop those two anyway?...
Is it for sakura?....
Those Question start to make me confused
To make my mind calm,
i should fix my clothes because it's been messy for a week. So i'm going to clean it anyway...
While i was cleaning my closet i saw an old box that was hidden under my clothes then i decided to opened it, it was a blue ribbon..

'This is the ribbon that was given to me by a boy 5 yrs ago ... it sure brings back memories huhmmm but still i don't even remember his face either...i wish i know his name before he go,'

--FlashBack---

I was on my way home from hinatas house,hinata already gave me her gift it was a red ribbon..
I already use it so it doens't matter anyway...
I always taking a shortcut in the park because it's easy and its not far from our apartment.

5 minutes later~~

I was walking on the sidewalk..
While i'm walking i take off the ribbon from my hair..
Because i don't want it to be get wreck then i heard a boy's voice said
"Guys!,There the demon right over there!!,"
I felt scared when i heard that, i start running but i failed because i saw two boys had already blocked my way...
They saw the ribbon i was holding...
Then they steal it from me and said

"What this?,"(boy 1) the boy asked then i start crying..

"Give it back to me,please!!,"i begged but it seems doens't work on him

"Get away from me,freak!,"after that he pushed me

"*sob* *sob* p-lease i'm begging u..,"

"Nope.,"Then he throw the ribbon to the ground and start stomping it...

"Ya know demon,ribbons like this doens't suit you very well...,"the another boy said then the other boy laughed...
"Yeah,you got that right!!,hahahahaha!,"he said while laughing
While i was crying ,i saw someone throwing some rock on them and said

"Hey!,Stay away from her you jerks!!,"i heard the boy's voice

"What if we don't?,"The bully asked

"Well,i'll tell third hokage about you bully her," 
The two of them was ahocked and run away.i saw my ribbon on the ground which is now wreck and dirty...

"This is hinata's present to me...now it's looks ugly ..,"

"Hey,are you okay?,"I heard the boy who saved from the bullies i turn around

(A/n: She can't even remember his face either)

"Yes, I'm fine," then after a long silence

"Hey, Can i ask you a favor?,"he asked while he blush at me

"Yeah... What is it?," I said while I tilt my head downwards

"After your class is dissmissed,Can you go to the park and wait there tomorrow?,"

"Why?,"i asked weakly then he smiled

"Because i'm going to give you something that can make you smile..,"
I was shock on what he said because he saved then his going to give me something...
Isn't that too much?...
Why his being so kind on me? Were both strangers....
I look at him he just smile with a blush on his face

~~~Next Day......

When our class had finished ,i went to the park and wait there...

'I wonder what he is going to gave me..,'

After 2 minutes i saw him running towards
me....

"Hey,This is the thing that i was going to gave you here take it!!," he said happily he handed over to me it was a blue ribbon

"I'm sorry,i can't find a red ribbon so i buy a blue ribbon instead...,"

"Arigatou!,"i thanked him then i decided to hug him he blushed

"I think i got to go, ja ne!!," he run away quickly

"Wait!! I was going to ask your name ? WAIT!?,"
But it seems he didn't heard me at all...
What a bother... maybe we will meet again..

End of the flashback~~

"I wonder who he is and why he didn't remember his face at all...,"
Then someone open the door it was onii-san

"Hey sis!!,Your'e daydreaming again aren't you?,"I turn around and blush

"No of course not!?,"

"Hahahahah... i thought so..,"

"Your such an idiot..,"

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inari: Now that i finished my chapter ...
Who the heck is that boy anyway,naru?

Naruko: i dunno... i can't remember his face either... gomen ne...

Inari:  No problem.. naru i wish u could see him again....

Naruko: Thanks inari-chan

Inari: Do u like sasuke? *giggle*

Naruko: *blushes* no -no  of course not!!?

Inari: Is that so...

Naruko: *blushes lightly* yes...

Inari: Guys don't forget to comment or vote

Naruko and Inari: Have a nice day guys!!