50

Namjoon POV

Princess pushed down on the doorknob as he informed Mrs. Kim about our arriving.
He was first to go in me following him closing the door as quiet as possible.

It was quiet in the room until Mrs. Kim jumped up from her bed almost pouring the steaming hot tea on herself.

"Darling!!" she smiled at her son with teary eyes, happy to see him again. Mrs. Kim was about to hug Princess but stopped once she noticed that the two werent alone in the room.

"..." <- old witch

"..." <- my Princess

"..." I looked at her with a small smile and bowed opening my mouth to greet her before her face turned all red and looked like she was about to explode.

"What. the. fuck. is. this. piece. of. shit. doing. here." she hissed while her eyes were scanning my body up and down showing  the disgust she felt towards me.

"Huh. This so called 'piece of shit' is my boyfriend and wherever I go he comes with me. You could say, that he is my other half that completes me so dont you dare to talk about him like that ever again..mother" Princess barked back and took ahold of my hand.

Mrs. Kim was taken aback for a second, I could tell how she gulped visibly before going back to her well trained poker face taking a seat on the bed again.

"So what did we learn today? If you trash talk about Joonie, then you trash talk about me and if you trash talk about me..my Prince will punch you in the face~" Princess explained her pulling me towards a chair looking at me expectand nodding towards the chair.

He wouldnt...but I still sat down and yes..he made himself comfortable on my lap.

I looked over at the old hag who was glaring at us ,ahem me, so I quickly averted my eyes back at my boyfriends face who was moving happily from one side to another.

"Why are you provoking her?" I asked quietly as I put my hands on his hips so he would stop the torture.

"Im not..I just..there is no other chair here and I dont wanna sit next to her on the bed nor on the floor so I had to think about a solution" he giggled what actually made his mother snap, as she jumped up and pulled Princess off my lap  leaving us both dumbfounded.

"What are you-"

"Stop this right now. Seokjin what is this..some game? What do you want from me??" she yelled in his face and althought I didnt noticed it I already balled my fists.

"A game? Mother you think we are joking?" Princess crossed his arms raising an eyebrow at his mother.

"Of. course. What else could it be? Love? Dont make me laugh" she grinned also crossing her arms giving my boyfriend a challenging look.

"Mom what did I told you before some minutes? Cant you just listen for onc-"

"Kiss him" she said.

"Pardon?" we both said in unison.

"You heard me right sweetheart..kiss him" he nodded towards me pushing Princess in my way.

"If that proves you that we love each other" he shruged an pulled me into a short but sweet kiss.

Mrs. Kim her mouth was now wide open so was her eyes as she followed our every movements.

"N-No way..You guys just practiced right? You dont actually love each other right?"
she stuttered.

"Mother..I was so close sucking his cute lil face off but controlled my hormones because you was in the room."
Princess laughed as his mother sat down again on her bed still in shock.

"Mother?" my boyfriend let go of me and sat down next to her on the bed as we could hear the woman sniffling.

Aaaand then she was crying...of course..I bet she wanted to see more of the stuff we do together I snickered at my thoughts while watching Princess rubbing comfortingly her back.

Meantime Mr. Jung also entered the room aknowledging my existence with a warm smile before he also sat down on the other side next to Mrs. Kim.

As the situation wasnt geting any better he whispered something into Princess his ear who nodded and slowly got up.

"We are leaving" he simply said, looking one last time back to his parents before leaving the room.

"What now?" I asked starting the car.

"Nothing..I think our gayness was too much to handle for her..but we are coming back tomorrow when she hopefully will be collected again " he said looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 50 ×.×

(ignore the mistakes its almost 3am yet I still had to write this for you guys..if not I would have felt kinda bad^^')

Huh sorry I couldnt come with anything better.

Yes summer vacation began and for me so did work too.
The whole week I was taking care of old ppl and you guys dont know how tiring it actually was...THEY HAVE MUCH MORE ENERGY THAN I DO AFTERALL😱😱😱😱😅😂

Like..there was..Mr. Klein who couldnt/wouldnt stay still and I had to chase after him whenever he felt like running away from his room.

and then Mrs. forgot-her-name who would want to dance with me until tomorrow but i only made it to 30 min😅 

And many many other things Im not gonna write now cuz dis is a fanfic and not the story of my life...yeah..adventurous but tiring week I have to say.

...ByE~