13

"YOU ARE GOING TO QUIT???!!" Jimin shouted in desbelief and stoped on our track to the mansion.

"Shut up or else you're going to wake the neigh-"

"BOYS!! KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN!!! Some people are still trying resting!" a grumpy woman shouted out from the window next to us.

We both bowed and apologized so she closed the window annoyed and probably went back to sleep.

" Jeez...that ol' woman was sure grumpy" Jimin said and followed me.

"Anyway...why are you going to stop? How can you do that to ME? Now I'm going to be all alone..." he pouted.

"ALONE??! Please...what about Mr. Jung? Are you really that sure, that you will feel lonely, if I would leave, huh?" I looked at him amused.

"Wha-... . YOU KNO-whbouatuas???!!" he was about to shout, but I was faster and covered his mouth with my hands therefore some muffled sounds came out, which I still could understand.

"SHHH! Shut up boi!"

"Sorrey~" he whispred back.

"But...how do you know 'bout us?" he asked and blushed lightly.

"Dude.Everybody in the mansion can see, that there is something going on between the two of you" I laughed as I saw, that he tried covering his face with his hands  in order to not let me see him blushing.

We walked silently beside each other until he finally recovered and spoke up.

"You still didn't told me why you're going to stop"

"Oh yeah....it's hard to explain...you know about Princess...the owner I'm working for?" I asked him and thought about it how I should explain him so he won't freak out just like I did.

"Of course...why?" he looked at me.

"Well....she is a he" I bit my lip and expected him to shout again in suprise...but he didn't.

"Yeah...I know. Nice that you know it now,too. But you have to admit, it was a pretty good prank he was pulling on you" he snorted.

"...YOU KNEW IT???!" I shouted at him and he froze from the sudden raise of my voice.

"Y-Yeah...the staff in the mansion,too. Princess told us not to tell you so he could prank you" he answered.

A prank...it was all a fuckin' prank...and I fell for it!!!! So he isn't the pervert guy I thought he was...BUT FOR WHAT WAS THAT GOOD FOR??!

"Why did he do that?" I asked Jimin, but didn't really expected an answer.

"I don't know...just for fun I guess. Hob-...I mean Mr. Jung told me, that it was you, who inspired him to prank you, when you accidently called him 'Miss'" he shrugged and opened the door to the mansion.

So basically ...it was me who started it... .

 .-. well done Kim Namjoon...well done.

"Well I have to go...text me sometimes, if you are bored or wanna hang out. Bye Pinky~" Jimin huged me tightly.

"Yeah sure. See you around Shorty~" I returned the hug and headed to Yoongi his Office to return the suit and tell him the news.

"Here is the suit. I'm returning it and...do you know where Princess is? I have to talk to him" I put the suit down on his table.

"Wait wait wait...why are you returning it? Did you ruined it?" he paniced, took the suit and searched for a damage I may have caused.

"Nah. I just wanna quit cause of some...privat issues and thought I'm going to give it back...I wouldn't need it anymore"

"Ohh...ok. Well that's sad, but I'm not goin to interfere. It's you're decission if you wanna quit or not...Princess is still in his room waiting for you " he trailed of, took the suit and put it back on it place.

"Alright thanks. See ya Yoongi"

"Yeah...bye" he smiled at me and went back working. Wow...he can actually smile... .

I knocked on his room and waited for a permission to enter.

"Come in" he called from inside and I oppened the door.

"Mr. Kim...Why aren't you wear-"

"I'm going to quit...I don't want to work here anymore" I bluntly stated without waiting for him finishing his question.

"Ohhh. Well...somhow I expected it...I just hoped I would be wrong" he sadly answered and flashed a weak  smile. Damn that smile...it hurt.

"Is it because of the prank?" he looked at me and I just couldn't look in his eyes.

"Yes..." I nodded and looked at the floor still not tough enough to look into his eyes.

"I see... Mr. Kim...Namjoon. I'm really sorry about that prank. I didn't meant to annoy or hurt you I just... I don't know what I thought...I'm sorry...but you're free to go. I'm not going to hold you back even if I would miss your presence" he said and turned away.

Did he just said that? Did he just confessed...that he woud miss me?

That's too much.

I turned away from him, opened the door and left without saying goodbye or anything to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 done~

Hope you liked it and sorrey again for the late update, but school is pretty tough on me...again! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

See ya in the next chapter~

Bye~