21

"So...I was thinking and came on the idea, that knowing you something better won't hurt" Princess was the first, who broke the silnece.

"If you want of course...I don't force or anything..." he trailed of.

"Sure...BUT you also have to tell me something about yourself more...that's just fair" I smiled at him when he nodded in agreement.

"Okey" he sat down on his bed and crossed his legs.

"Don't...you w-wanna sit down?" he patted the free space next to himself and blushed madly.

"Y-Yeah...thanks" I crawled over to him...but left purposly some space between the two of us, which didn't get unnoticed.

"Are you...still mad?" he asked.

"NO. I'm already told you, that it was my fault! Please, don't think about that...let's just forget about what happened and start over again" I smiled warmly at him, which he returned.

"You start" he took one of his pink plushy and hugged it tight to his chest.

"Well...what should I say. Hi~ My Name is Kim Namjoon and I'm 22 years old. I got two adorable Little Brothers named Jungkook and Taehyun-"

"I already know that...tell me about something I don't know yet like..." he looked at his plushy trying to think of something he could ask me.

"Like why you wanted to work for me!" he smiled, proud of his question selection.

"I need some money"

"...Money for what?"

"Money...for stuff...?" I looked up at Princess, who wasn't cute and fluffy anymore...just ready to slap me across my face.

"Kim fvckin' Namjoon. It was a really bad decision to tell me the truth. Oh my Gosh!!! Bitch you don't know how angry you made me right now!!! You just come here back and ask, if you could start again, while it was you who quit!!!Get out of my room...RIGHT NOW!!!" he throw his plushy at me and opened the door for me to leave.

Okey...but would you please listen to me one more t-"

"SPIT IT OUT!!!" he shouted and I flinched back.

Damn son.

"I...was just joking" I couldn't hold it back anymore and errupted in laugher.

"W-What?! What do you mean I just joked ? Y-You...weren't serious right now?" he stuttered in confussion.

"Nope~ And I'm sorry, but you also pranked me soo..." I bit my lip in order to stop laughing.

"Aigooo! Why? Couldn't you just stop me? I called you B*tch and...why didn't you stoped me?" he closed the door and sat back on his bed next to me.

"Because...it was pretty hot seeing you cursing..." I started, but whispered the last words.

"Sorry what? I couldn't hear you"

"It's nothing...anyway you still wanna know why I aplied myself for this Job?" I changed the subject.

"Yup. Go on"

"It ain't be a great story... but you asked for it. It all started with a simple question, when I asked my mother, if she could buy me something from a shop,that was a bit far away. I can't remember for what I asked for, but she agreed and left with dad,who said would keep her company. So both left and I started decorating the house...it was mum her birthday" I smiled, but the smile immediatly left my face.

"I was done with the decoration and waited for them like an hour and asked myself  why they wouldn't come...that shop wasn't really that  far away. Maybe they got distracted and will show up every second...so I waited another two hours and even tried to call them, but nobody picked up. I was almost asleep, when I heard a car parking infront of the house and hurried to open the door. But the people infront of me, weren't neither mum nor dad just some Police officers. One of them asked, if I would be Kim Namjoon and I answered with a yes, shivering lightly.  They exchanged sad looks and told me...about an car accident.

I asked the officers, if it would be alright to drop us of at the said hospital and they agreed so I woke up the boys and showed them into the car...it was to late thought...they died due blood loss " I balled my fists in anger.

Those fvckin' docs couldn't do shit about it!!

"S-So now y-you have t-to t-t-t-ake care of your brothers all b-by yourself" Princess his words brought me back to reality, when I had to look up at him and see him crying.

...Why?

Why are you crying? It's not like you knew them or anything...so...Why?

Why?!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this chapter was a bit more emotional ;A;

but still hope you enjoyed it :'3

See ya in the next Chapter~

ByeBye~