45

"Is everybody ready?" I asked as we four gathered in my room with a single luggage in our hands and in normal clothing again.

"Yes, did you called Namjoon? When are they going to be here?" Hoseok asked biting his finger nails, a bad habit of his whenever he feels nervous.

"He said 10 minutes. We have to be fast so nobody could see and stop us" I answered.

"They should try to stop me. I'm going to show up the next subject up their asses if they stand in my way" Hoseok grumbled now making me and the girls giggle.

"Where are our paren-"

"HELLO CHILDREN!!!" dad suddenly appeared behind us making Hoseok and me jump as we were the nearest to him.

"We are so done" Haru muttered and looked at my dad with a smile.

"Mr. Jung. Uhm...it's nice to see you?" she asked.

"It's nice to see you too kiddo, but what are you four still doing here and where are your chauffeurs?" he asked looking out the window examining the streets.

"Wait...Mr. Jung also knows?" the girls looked at him with mouth open then at me and back at my dad again.

"Yep. He helped us to get out here, but I swear dad if you won't shut it they are going to find us" Hoseok hissed and got slapped on his head by his father playfully.

"Hoseok. I am your father. So don't talk to me like tha- OHH LOOK THEY ARE HERE!!!" he shouted again waving out the window and Hoseok followed his example almost jumping out of the window as he saw Jimin and the kids smiling at us waving back.

We made our ways outside kissing our lovers as a greeting then shoved our luggage quickly into the car. We didn't have much time as father handed Namjoon a map where he marked the root and the streets he had to take. The boys in the backseat where excited and smiled brightly at me and Hoseok as they already clung on Jimin, who didn't care and held both close to himself.

Mei his boyfriend also arrived hugging both girls then kissing Mei lovingly. We four hugged each other one last time before they got into the guy his car driving away to a hotel where he reserved two rooms for each couple.

Hoseok also threw himself in father his arms thanking him over and over again that he helped us not to give up and lastly I also joined the hug.

"What will you say to mother if she asks about us?" I asked him after he released us from the bearhug.

"Nothing. I don't know anything now go" he smiled and motioned towards the car where the others were waiting for us.

"See you dad" we entered the car, me sitting next to Namjoon who was driving and Hoseok somehow squeezing himself in in the back.

Namjoon gave me one last kiss one the cheek then he turned back smiling at the others.

"Ready? Are you guys sitting comfortable?" he asked and checked the belts of the kids before turning back and starting the car.

"I. can't. breathe" Tae gasped making Hoseok look at him worriedly trying to help.

"Nah just kidding I'm fine Hopie hyung" he laughed fist bumping the air yelling "LETS GO ITS ADVENTURE TIME!!!" making us all laugh.

The ride was 3 hours long and the boys fell asleep midway, Jungkook his head resting on Tae his soulder whos head was leaned against Hoseok his shoulder..who was also sleeping? Such cute babies I smiled and looked out of the window also feeling my eyelids getting heavier, but I tried to stay awake...no luck.

I woke up as somebody was shaking me lightly to get me out from dreamland. I opeded my eyes and was greeted with Namjoon smiling at me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. We are here" he whispered not wanting to wake up the others, but Jungkook woke up nonetheless rubbing his eyes looking out the window at the trees just like I did years ago.

"Where are we?" he asked opening his belt jumping out of the car stretching his little arms.

"In the jungle" Hoseok smiled as he also got out of the car helping a sleepy Taehyung.

"Hopie hyung are you dumb? No way we are in the jungle this here is just a normal forest" Jungkook laughed at Hobi his silliness who pouted and turned to Jimin.

"He is being a meany towards me" he cuddled to the other male who patted his head.

"Hmm you brought it upon yourself you know" Jimin giggled and so Hoseok pulled away from the other taking the sleepy Taehyung in his arms stomping forwards whispering how Tae was his only and best friend now making the kid giggle.

I also took Jungkook who took Namjoon who again took lonely Jimin his hand and so we followed them until we arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there~

I just wanted to thank you guys for encouraging me to write this fanfic. It really touches my lil heartue  ಥ⌣ಥ~♥

Thank you for 68.6K reads (OmL) I cant believe it that this friggin fanfic reached so much!!!!

again..

THANK YOOOUUUUUUU YALL ARE THE BESTTTT!!!!!

ByE~